Fieldstone Farm

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Fieldstone Farm

Fieldstone Farm Bed & Breakfast, located in the heart of the Hillsboro wine region, extends an open invitation to all who enter to come and be at ease.

Perfect for your intimate event, Fieldstone Farm Bed & Breakfast offers a pool with commanding views of the mountain, extensive outdoor terraces & gardens and acres of rolling hills. The Inn on property offers 5 historic & well appointed sleeping rooms for you and your guests.

The moment you step into Fieldstone Farm you realize you are in one of America’s treasured historic homes. Wide plank flooring, ceiling beams, the crackling of fireplaces, extensive outdoor terraces and gardens and inside stone and plaster walls with careful attention to detail and color provide the backdrop for furnishings, meeting rooms, and sleeping rooms selected for comfort.

Built in 1770 this Quaker built stone manor house is now a country spot for executive retreats and meetings, and intimate weddings and events.

Fieldstone Farms sits in the historic village of Hillsboro, Virginia, the heart of the Hillsboro Wine Region, on 30 acres nestled in “The Gap” between Short Hill Mountains with views of the Blue Ridge.

Inside enjoy the timeworn beauty of the antiques and time-honored treasures of this country retreat. Warm woods, muted colors, and a graceful pairing of colonial and refined furniture enhance and preserve the history of this Southern inn while fostering an air of relaxed elegance.

Contact Amy at 540-668-7400 to plan and celebrate your intimate ceremony, reception, cocktail party, shower, rehearsal dinner, holiday party, family reunion, anniversary, birthday or other memorable events!

Contact us at:

Christine
Christine

Married on 06/01/2019

Timeless and Perfect Memories Made

I cannot say enough about the wonderful memories made at Fieldstone Farm B&B. The location was perfect, and the property was absolutely beautiful for our small, intimate wedding. We decided to secure ... Read more the whole Inn for the day of and for overnight to accommodate our out-of-town guests, as well as for my husband and I to enjoy a relaxing wedding night. My theme was 'vintage inspired garden wedding,' and Fieldstone Farm was an absolutely perfect inspiration. From the moment I enter through the white gate leading to the garden patio, and wandered through the grounds and vegetable garden, I felt and knew, this was it. The owner, Amy, is wonderful! She was truly hospitable, gracious, and a complete joy to work with. Her talent goes far beyond being an Innkeeper. It only takes a few moments to see her artistic ability, and keen eye for design and placement when you wander around the B&B. We highly recommend Fieldstone Farm B&B In Hillsboro, Va.

C
Claudine

Married on 06/10/2017

My entire family stayed at Fieldstone Farm during my wedding last month. Amy is an incredibly gracious innkeeper and hostess. She anticipated our needs and was very accommodating. The inn itself is ... Read more cozy, warm and inviting. The grounds are beautiful, well kept, and - the pool! So awesome. Amy and her family made what could have been a stressful pre-wedding time for my family a relaxing, intimate retreat for our family. Thank you, Amy! We can't wait to return!

A
Alexandra

Married on 10/10/2015

Fieldstone inn is a beautiful place and the owner, Amy, is amazing! I got married out in Purcellville at Silverbrook Farm (which is just down the road). My parents and their friends booked Fieldstone ... Read more Fieldstone to stay for two nights. In addition, we used it for both our rehearsal dinner and brunch. Both events were wonderful -- it is such a warm inviting place to spend time. The inside of the home is charming and comfortable and the gardens are magnificent! Amy truly makes you feel welcome in her home and is accommodating of any need you might have.

Fieldstone Farm FAQ