Fierce & Fringe Photography

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Fierce & Fringe Photography

Lea Bremicker is a contemporary, minimalistic, adventurous and artistic wedding photographer for couples marrying in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area and beyond. This photographer loves getting to know couples and having fun with the shoots for a more relaxed and natural demeanor on camera. Couples taking their wedding and Elopement photographs with Lea Bremicker Photography will have a great Wedding Day Experience and have their memories of the special day preserved for years to come.

FEATURED

Lea Bremicker's work was featured on several Wedding Blogs, like Magnolia Rouge and Ruffled and in international wedding Books and Magazines, like MarryMAG and Fraeulein K sagt Ja.

SERVICES OFFERED
This natural and contemporary wedding photographer works with couples to shoot film and film-style images of their wedding day or Elopement. In addition to wedding portraits, this photographer also does engagement shoots and Elopements. Couples can have the photographer travel for destination weddings for a change of scenery, and they can request the photographer work additional hours if needed. Every Wedding package includes 2 Photographers. The company can deliver the high-resolution photographs in a different format, including albums, digital files, and as prints.

4 Reviews for Fierce & Fringe Photography

4 Fierce & Fringe Photography Reviews

Negin
Negin Ebadi

Married on 07/05/2019

Fun, Creative, and Professional

Lea is such a great photographer. Fun, creative, and professional. She has a great eye to capture beautiful and fresh moments. She was so helpful throughout the process and quick with sharing our ... Read more photos!

Emily
Emily Passey

Married on 05/18/2019

love love love love

Lea is a delight. From first messaging her on Instagram to corresponding as we made plans to the actual photo shoot and then receiving our pictures, she has been quick to respond and so helpful in ... Read more working out all the details. We flew down from Utah for a formals session (bride and groom pre-wedding.) Lea really emphasized natural interaction between my fiancé and me and it shows in the photos. We look beautiful and she clearly knows what she’s doing as a photographer, but my favorite thing about our photos is that we look like ourselves. There is so much nuanced personality that shines through. You can’t capture that if you aren’t passionate and skilled as a photographer. My fiancé isn’t big on taking photos but Lea’s warmth and humor really helped bring out the best in him. :) One last detail I wanted to add- because of our late afternoon flight time, we were cutting it close to pick up our flowers from a local florist. Lea was able to pick them up for us and bring them to our early morning photo shoot. That speaks so much to her kindness and willingness to make the whole experience low-stress and fun. I would absolutely recommend Lea as a photographer!

Brandie
Brandie Farnam

Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Blend - F&F captured the authentic, raw moments AND traditional portraits beautifully

So grateful to Fierce & Fringe for capturing all of the little details and priceless moments at our wedding - we've loved reliving the day through the pictures! I originally found F&F on Instagram ... Read more searching for AZ Photographers and fell in love with her work. She's incredibly talented and manages to make her photos look like a piece of art. Lea is also one-of-a-kind -- she's super warm and bubbly and made both our engagement shoot and wedding pictures so much fun. She even managed to get huge, genuine smiles out of me and my husband! Largely because of her influence, I have a new found appreciation and love for photography. I had no idea there were so many different styles. I'm extremely grateful that she was willing to not only shoot the authentic, raw moments, but also took some traditional posed photos too that we wanted so we could have the best of both worlds. Last but not least, she also turned around sneak peaks within 24 hours for both photo shoots and got all of our wedding photos back to us in less than a month. Highly recommend working with her if you have the chance!