Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring

Elmhurst, IL · View map · Visit website

About Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring

Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring is a bridal attire specialist in Elmhurst, Illinois. Fifi Papadopoulos Voulgaris, owner of Fifi’s Bridal, was born in Greece and began sewing at the age of 10. When she moved to America, she knew almost no English, but her talent as a seamstress translated and her services became locally renown. Eventually, she opened Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring to offer quality gowns and seamstress services for brides of all styles and budgets.

Services
Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring offers a great selection of bridal and special occasion gowns, as well as alteration services for an affordable price. In addition to the bridal gowns, Fifi’s Bridal sells bridesmaids and mothers’ dresses, jewelry, and bridal accessories. Fifi’s bridal provides alterations for dresses and tuxedos. They also offer high-quality gown preservation services, so you can keep your dress for generations to come.

115 Reviews for Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring

115 Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring Reviews

Jenny
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/10/2019

Does amazing work!!

Fifi is so warm and super friendly. I highly recommend her! She did my Bridesmaids dress in March and now I brought my wedding dress to her two weeks before my big day with many changes needed and ... Read more she not only Got it done right away for me, the dress turned out amazing. She did a wonderful job. I actually wasn’t to happy with my dress after I bought it. Then I went for my final fitting and almost cried. I never thought my wedding dress would be comfortable and fit me so perfectly. Thank you Fifi for making me feel Like family!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Grisanzio

Getting married on 11/30/2019

Outstanding

Fifi is a doll, I lucked out finding the dress of my dreams at Fifi’s and would recommend Fifi’s bridal to all of my family and friends! Great service, very personable & beautiful dresses! ❤️ Read more Fifi is a doll, I lucked out finding the dress of my dreams at Fifi’s and would recommend Fifi’s bridal to all of my family and friends! Great service, very personable & beautiful dresses! ❤️

M
Madeline Keller

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Fifi’s Bridal is the best!

I normally don’t leave reviews but this shop was FANTASTIC! The consultant ( Amanda) was so attentive and nice! She did not try to cell you on dresses that did not work for you. Also she picked out ... Read more the dress I ended up with on the very first try! This was my first store I visited and was far my favorite experience!!