Filmable Moments

Saint George, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Filmable Moments

Filmable Moments is a traditional wedding videographer in the St. George, Utah area. This company, founded by videographer Steven Young, works creatively to tell the love story between a couple on their wedding day. Steven works to accommodate couples and incorporate their needs and preferred styles of videography.

Experience
This videography company, based in Southern Utah, began in 2014. Steven began the business after being asked to work on a music video project. From there his love of videography became more than a hobby, and he now works to create wedding videos for couples that feel as magical as their special day.

The videographers at Filmable Moments use a multitude of techniques and styles to craft the perfect wedding video for couples. They offer the following film services:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
The team at this videography company provides couples with their finished wedding videos via digital download or USB flash drive.

18 Reviews for Filmable Moments

18 Filmable Moments Reviews

T
Featured
Ty

Married on 06/16/2017

Steven made it all the way out to our wedding in Springdale and was there way before I was! And I'm the groom! He filmed perfectly! I felt like the camera wasn't even there. Read more Steven made it all the way out to our wedding in Springdale and was there way before I was! And I'm the groom! He filmed perfectly! I felt like the camera wasn't even there.

S
Sherri

Married on 07/29/2017

Steven, at Filmable Moments was excellent. We were a little afraid because he was less expensive than most. However, he did an excellent job meeting the bride and groom's desired outcome (a fun ... Read more video). We lived it. He came to the LDS temple for outside shots in the afternoon. We had that 1/2 of the video that night! After the reception, we had the completed video within 2 DAYS!! Amazing and well done!

S
Shellie

Married on 06/30/2017

Steve Young is so nice, he really did the most amazing job, and I will definitely be using him for other events in my life! Read more Steve Young is so nice, he really did the most amazing job, and I will definitely be using him for other events in my life!