Filtered Vows

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About Filtered Vows

Filtered Vows creates captivating, customized, one of-a-kind Snapchat wedding geofilters. Our team works closely with you to create custom designs to match the exact look and feel of your big day! We will send you a proof and any edits you have will be taken care of until it's exactly as you envisioned your geofilters to be! The best part about working with us is once it's approved all you need to do is wait for your filters to appear on your wedding day and start Snapping! We take care of all the heavy lifting with Snapchat and submit them for you! Sit back, smile and Snap with your customized Snapchat wedding geofilters! We serve the entire the United States and Canada.

24 Reviews for Filtered Vows

24 Filtered Vows Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 07/15/2017

Perfect filters! Littered to our revision requests until we were 100% satisfied with or filters! Read more Perfect filters! Littered to our revision requests until we were 100% satisfied with or filters!

RockChalkJelsma
Gwen

Married on 07/15/2017

The people at Filtered Vows were so great and so much fun to work with. The snapchat filters at our wedding were a huge hit and fun for all of the guests. I had a lot of fun designing and tweaking ... Read more things, which the design team did until they were perfect for me. I did the filters months in advance and on that day they just starting popping up right at the specified time we agreed upon. So easy for me and a fun feature to add for my guests that required no work from me.

N
Nicole

Married on 04/08/2017

The design was exactly what I was looking for! Their customer service response time was amazing! I was extremely happy with my expoernve with filtered vows! Read more The design was exactly what I was looking for! Their customer service response time was amazing! I was extremely happy with my expoernve with filtered vows!