Fine Arts Ensemble

New Orleans, LA · View map · Visit website

About Fine Arts Ensemble

Hello and welcome to Fine Arts Ensemble, your premier Wedding Music provider! We have been providing great live music for wedding celebrations and various events for more than 16 years. We offer various options for every budget, including Solo, Duet, Trio, or Quartet. Indoors or Outdoors. Civil and Church weddings. All string instruments are offered, such as Violin, Viola, Cello. Also Trumpet, Organ, Piano, Singer, even Harp and Bagpipes. We cover events throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, and Florida. Our specialty areas are music for your Ceremony, Cocktail hour, or Reception dinner.

Experience:
Dimitri, the manager of Fine Arts Ensemble, holds master's and doctoral degrees in music performance, and is a member of the American Federation of Musicians and Music Teachers National Association. Dimitri is a cellist in the Louisiana Philharmonic, a group of professional orchestral musicians. He has pursued an active career in performance as a soloist and a member of many orchestras and chamber ensembles in Europe, Asia, and North America.

Services Offered:
Fine Arts Ensemble offers Solo, Duet, Trio, or String Quartet settings. Also small orchestra, brass quintet, or any arrangement that the couple desires. No matter how many musicians that couples desire to play at their wedding or any instruments, the company has it covered. They can play for ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, as well as during breaks. They offer both instrumental and vocal music, and can learn new songs upon request.

118 Reviews for Fine Arts Ensemble

118 Fine Arts Ensemble Reviews

T
Featured
Theresa

Married on 03/18/2011

Dimitri and his wife were excellent performers. Since I paid for my wedding myself, I was on a very tight budget which meant that I spent less money for my wedding services. Dimitri treated me like I ... Read more I had paid millions for his service. He was very attentive to all of my needs and talked me through every step of the process. I did not need to chase after him on my wedding night to make sure it was the way I wanted. What bride has time to do that? It may sound crazy, but I even wrote simple lists of what I wanted and the other services I hired still did things their own way. My wedding was the most important night of my life so far. I would recommend anyone to hire Dimitri at Fine Arts Ensemble for any occasion especially if you want to hire someone and have no stress on your special occasion. They will show up and they will do exactly what you want. Also, I was very impressed with Dimitri's knowledge on the many parts of a wedding ceremony where music should be played.

Chloe
Chloe Williams

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

The music was beautiful and the musicians were so patient when we had church-access issues on the day. Dimitri is hilarious via email; he's so organized and clearly has a tried-and-true schedule for ... Read more getting his details together. I tried to do our T-1month a week early and was told kindly to wait until it was actually time, ha. They were both happy to provide recommendations and had no problem when we deviated in favor of others from their extensive song list!

B
Becky

Married on 08/04/2018

great choice

Dimitri, Well the wedding is over and it was a beautiful night. The scheduling agent was a pleasure to work with, very professional. The musicians he sent to play at our wedding were wonderful! We had ... Read more wonderful! We had an unexpected glitch of not being allowed in the church until another group completely ended and people left. The two musicians had think on their feet and set up quickly. Once in place, the music was perfectly beautiful.