Fine Era Productions

Muscle Shoals, AL · View map

About Fine Era Productions

Fine Era Productions is a provider of Lighting, Sound, Video, and Mobile DJ in North Alabama and the surrounding area. We also provide photo booth rental along with PA equipment, stage lighting, projector screens, and more.

Whether you need music and lighting for a wedding or video and sound services for a live performance, we want to work with you to ensure the event is fun, looks great, and goes over without a hitch.

57 Reviews for Fine Era Productions

57 Fine Era Productions Reviews

S
Sherri Kelley

Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent DJ lighting service

They were extremely professional and set up early. Stayed on schedule and gave recommendations. I will use them again at other events when I need them. Read more They were extremely professional and set up early. Stayed on schedule and gave recommendations. I will use them again at other events when I need them.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/16/2018

Easy to use!

We got this recommendation from our wedding planners after getting some quotes from our DJ, we went with Fine Era because they did the lighting at a better price. We had our wedding at Burritt, and I ... Read more was really pleased with how the lights came out. I wanted them out on the patio and we were able to do that within our budget by using Fine Era. Super easy and the lights turned out beautifully!!

B
Bryneth

Married on 05/12/2018

Seth and his team provided sound for my wedding ceremony and reception. They did a great job, and the dance floor stayed packed all night. Seth was always so professional and responsive to any ... Read more questions that I had, and working with him was one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning. I highly recommend Fine Era Productions for any of your wedding/event needs!!