Finest Sounds of San Antonio

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Finest Sounds of San Antonio

Finest Sounds of San Antonio is a mobile DJ entertainment group that services San Antonio, Austin and the Texas Hill country area. Their work ethic is fueled by quality, professionalism and the desire to entertain, ensuring that your special night will run smoothly and successfully. With over 25 years’ experience, this Bride’s Choice and Couple’s Choice Awarded service will handle all of your entertainment needs giving you a stress free evening with a mobile DJ offering you quality entertainment at an unbeatable price. Finest Sounds of San Antonio, “Our Name Says it All.”

The company offers various musical entertainment services to keep guests dancing all night long. Couples may pick from:

• Experienced DJs
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Projector

Other Services
To enhance the atmosphere, Finest Sounds of San Antonio provides an array of creative lighting options. These services include:

• Accent lighting

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 06/03/2017

Antonio did great at our wedding on June 3rd at Kendall Plantation. He was a recommended DJ from my wedding planner, Melissa from all in the details, for a professional DJ at such an affordable price. ... Read more price. The party was definitely hopping and he made a really good effort to play all the songs we requested. Our ceremony songs and reception dances were all perfect. The only thing I would say needs improvement is communication leading up to the day. I am a very proactive organized person and I did have to email Antonio multiple times to get one response. Other than that, everything turned out awesome! We did our gobo, uplighting, an outside ceremony set up and of course the reception with Finest Sounds.

Bianca
Bianca

Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent.

Antonio was professional from the start, he took all request from my husband and I and made our night absolutely perfect. From the MC'ing to the dancing, he keep the guest dancing and responsive.I ... Read more would refer Finest Sounds of SA to anyone!

J
Jenna

Married on 08/19/2017

Antonio was outstanding and very professional. He was able to feel out the crowd and get them dancing from the start. I was so happy he was available to DJ my wedding! Thank you to Finest Sounds of ... Read more San Antonio!