Finicky Flowers

Murrieta, California · View map

About Finicky Flowers

Finicky Flowers is a Wedding florist in Murrieta, California with a local storefront, We strive hard to put nothing but Love & Energy into every Bride n Groom no matter the size of the event. With careful attention to Every Detail & With the beauty of our beautiful godly garden of flowers from the fields. Their is nothing we love more than to help you gather a bouquet of ideas & creativity to make your vision a reality. With over 25 yrs of experience serving the Murrieta and Temecula Valley & all surrounding areas, Finicky Flowers strives for nothing but courteous, professional service with high quality of products, Call & Set up your free 1 hr consultation at 951-461-8100. Have a Blooming Day!

Services variety of styles, including classic love. French prov, country, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Finicky Flowers is happy to provide consultations, delivery, event design, set-up & tear down with venue visits for clients who want their ideas and styles to be fully heard. Whether you need Bouquets, Boutonnière, Ceremony & aisle decor, chuppah decor, or centerpieces Finicky Flowers is there for you!

38 Reviews for Finicky Flowers

38 Finicky Flowers Reviews

B
Featured
Ben Musser

Married on 11/24/2018

Best Florist Ever!!!!!!!

Fifi and the entire crew at Finicky Flowers did such a wonderful job of making our wedding shine with the flower arrangements! We could not have asked for a better florist for our special day. She not ... Read more not only made our centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony flowers exactly as we had always dreamed they would look, she was friendly, patient, and always professional on the phone before the wedding when we called with a thousand questions. We would absolutely book her again for another event!!!!!!

B
Bree

Married on 07/13/2019

Bridal shower of my dreams!!!

Fifi thank you so so so so much! I walked in my bridal shower and I was blown away! It was even beyond what I envisioned! I am obsessed with my flowers! Everything was just so perfect. ... Read more You went above and beyond for me and my mom, I cant thank you enough!!! My mama is going to drop off a card and bottle of the rose champagne to you tomorrow!! Thank you!!!!

Robert
Robert Youkhana

Married on 04/26/2019

Truly the best!!!

We were looking for a florist for our wedding at our vineyard and found Finicky Flowers. When we called, the staff was beyond kind and helpful and set up an appointment for us, as we live out of town. ... Read more We sat down with Fifi and told her what we were looking for, and told her the colors we wanted, but told her to "work her magic." It was magic indeed! Our wedding was BEYOND beautiful. We lucked out with the vineyard being in full bloom, but the flowers that were provided added that extra beautiful and elegant touch. When Fifi called us with our quote, we told her what our budget was and she was more than willing to work with us to get down to our target number. I still can't believe what she was able to create! I can't recommend this place enough for anyone looking for amazing customer service, as well as amazing team! Thank you so much!!