Fior Bradley Event Planner

Fairfield, CA · View map · Visit website

About Fior Bradley Event Planner

Fior Bradley Event Planner is a wedding planning company based in Fairfield, California. The business is comprised of a team of three professionals with a love of design and creation. Fiordaliza Bradley, Carlota Bradley, and Carmelo De Mitri all work together under a common goal: to plan, design, and implement impeccable wedding celebrations throughout the Napa Valley, Sacramento, and Puerto Rico regions. This team of three blends passion and creativity while curating detail-oriented and sophisticated events.

Fior Bradley Event Planner offers full-service, partial, day-of, and elopement coordination packages. Designed to assist an array of couples, these collections feature a vast assemblage of valuable amenities. Regardless of whether the celebration is on a beach, in a banquet hall, or at someone's private estate, the planners will strive to craft events that are representative of each couple's individual style and aesthetic. Their bilingual abilities to speak both English and Spanish enable the team to cater to a variety of different-cultured events. Moreover, the following essential services are available through the company:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Camila

Married on 06/10/2017

My experiece with Bella Occasione was fantastic. Fior, my partial wedding planner, was with me step by step with warm and friendly reminders of payments, schedules, and small to large details of the ... Read more wedding. These were great to keep me on track and to lower my stress levels due to my full time job, home relocation and last semester college courses. Most of the time i felt like i didn't have to wory so much about the wedding and was able to prioritize in the other areas. We only had 6 months to prepare the wedding and on THE DAY i was care free knowing she was in control (and this comes from a control freak), the ceremony was PERFECT, thats the only way i can describe the spiritual feeling i experienced that day. It was indeed my fairytale wedding. She ensembled a great team to decorate the church and reception area just as i had described and envisioned it to be. She has great vendors and compannies to offer, with great services and quality. Fior was truly amazing, sweet, kind, suportive, and patient even with some moments when she had to deal with strong dificulties. She is always on time and on top of things, an over achiver, a very centerd person, and i belive she can deal with any drama and/or setbacks in a very professional manner to make YOUR DAY be magical. I highly recommend her.

M
Michelle

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Event June 20, 2018

I loved her service. Her attitude towards my event was wonderful. My event went smoothly. When something arises that was not expect she knew what to do and fixed it as if it was apart of the plan Read more I loved her service. Her attitude towards my event was wonderful. My event went smoothly. When something arises that was not expect she knew what to do and fixed it as if it was apart of the plan

Elena
Elena

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing at what she does!

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Fiordaliza and her team. They were very attentive, organized and resourceful. Fiordaliza traveled from California to ensure my wedding day was ... Read more was flawless. She helped to take the stress away. It was such a good experience when we received the wedding timeline and knew she was there making us feel so at ease. On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Fiordaliza and her team were on it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful for the experience. I would recommend my wedding planner and her team to absolutely anyone!