Fiore Blossoms

5 Fiore Blossoms Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 06/21/2014

In a nutshell: beautiful, beautiful flowers that are put together like works of art! I really appreciated that Alexa was respectful of my budget, working with me to get the biggest bang for my buck. ... Read more She is so sweet. We used her for bridal bouquets, bouts, corsages, and a ceremony centerpiece decor/statement piece. It was well worth the money spent!

L
Lanaya

Married on 08/30/2008

Working with Alexa was great. She has wonderful vision and a commitment to sustainability that is demonstrated by local sourcing of flowers and organic options. She also has a very open communication ... Read more communication style and worked to keep everything in budget. I loved the final results! Our flowers were gorgeous!

M
Maria

Married on 09/08/2007

Alexa Johnson of Fiore Blossoms was wonderful to work with. From the first time we meet I knew I wanted to hire her for my wedding. I had a few requests that were a little different than anything she ... Read more had done in the past and she was very happy and willing to try anything for me. I would recommend her to anyone. She was great to work with!