fiorello photography

· View map

About fiorello photography

I believe in beauty… not the beauty you can find on a cover of a magazine or the one of a pretty face… I rather believe in the beauty of a touch, in the beauty of a hug or of a tear being wiped off by a caring hand, in the beauty of a wave crashing in land, of an adventure beginning with a journey or simply with a word, in the beauty of a chocolate being shared by two…
I believe that beauty is everywhere around us and ready to be discovered by everyone.

You and me have a lot in common… we chase the impulsive, the genuine, the flourishing, the intimate. We are travellers in life and we are looking to establish our legacy through memories that stand as our treasure inside of us and through photographs that show real people, actual travels, authentic smiles, genuine love. Photographs that will bring home beauty and warmth. I want to travel with you on this voyage and guide you into moments that you will be your best self. I wish to explore with you and seek something grandiose, beautiful, genuine… to create for you timeless images that will be your heirloom.
I am a memory keeper.

17 Reviews for fiorello photography

17 fiorello photography Reviews

G
Georgia Spyraki

Married on 08/25/2018

An amazing wedding photographer

We met Monika almost a year before our wedding. We are Greeks living in the USA and it wasn't easy for us to do the trip more than once per year. From the first time we met, she made us a great ... Read more impression: her sincere smile, her eagerness to help and discreet disposition along with her talent, was everything we were looking for from a wedding photographer. We kept in touch during the months before our wedding and she always made us feel safe and on top of things. On our wedding day she was not stressed at all, something that we've appreciated as we had our share of stress without having someone add to it! At the end the photos were amazing! She captured moments that we did not expect and it was such a sweet surprise for us when flipping the image gallery. Monika gave us 100% of herself and I am really glad she was part of our wedding!

Martina
Martina Favalli

Married on 06/16/2018

Our magic moment will live forever

We had worked before with Monika and we knew that the result is exceptional! Couples’ photo shooting was only the beginning.... We were amazed by how the moment was captured.... Every time we see her ... Read more amazing work we are traveling back to that moment!! We have already done 3 couples photo shootings and our wedding with Monika and there are a lot more to come!! We adore her work and Please keep in mind for your wedding that the only things that stay from the ceremony and the party afterward are the photos so you have to be very careful who you choose!!! We recommend Monika undoubtedly!!!

Vasiliki
Vasiliki

Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Monika is such a great photographer! She is so professional, so calm and such a happy and positive person! You just want her to be a part of your wedding day since she has a magical ability to capture ... Read more all the details, the feelings and the emotions of your special day! We recommend Monika with all our hearts, we are feeling very lucky that she was our wedding photographer and we now consider her a great friend and a member of our family!