Firefly Films

Charlotte, NC · View map

About Firefly Films

Firefly Films is a wedding and event videography company serving Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in the highest quality HD videos for an affordable price. Our videos stand up to the overpriced wedding videography companies in the region. Check out our website and sample videos and see for yourself!

9 Reviews for Firefly Films

9 Firefly Films Reviews

T
Tai

Married on 10/22/2017

TJ was one of the best decisions we made when selecting vendors for our wedding! After our initial meeting with TJ we knew he was the perfect fit for our day! He captured everything perfectly and we ... Read more were amazed that he did not miss one special moment in the chaos of the day! He was relaxed and professional and made sure to maneuver his way through the entire day seemingly unnoticed. We honestly could not have picked a better vendor for creating our wedding video!

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/02/2017

We LOVED our wedding video! TJ did such a wonderful job at making sure to capture our special day, I couldn’t be more happier with our video! He was so easy to talk too, responded quickly, and worked ... Read more with me on the requests I had for the video. The video was in great quality and he captured all of our special moments. When I asked that he do two songs in the video to switch it up from the ceremony and reception, he picked amazing songs. I was so pleased with how personable he was and he was so great to work with. All my family and friends loved the video as well! He certaintly made my wedding experience unforgettable and I would most definitely recommend him!

A
Amber

Married on 10/01/2016

Having a reliable, trustworthy, and remarkably talented videographer made our wedding day better than we ever could've imagined!T.J. Truly made our dreams come to life through video form (as cheesy ... Read more as that may sound)! Our wedding venue manager (Carolina Country Weddings and Events) commented several times regarding the professionalism and devotion T.J. clearly portrayed, even going as far as to say he was one the best videographer she's ever had at her venue! T.J. was there every step of the way, not only on our wedding day but also the night of the rehearsal where he went above and beyond to study the layout and best scenes of our venue. I surprised my husband with a song I sang during the ceremony, only telling T.J. as I wanted to ensure it'd be a secret - T.J. was so discrete and made sure to plan the big surprise without giving my husband an inkling of an idea :) We have watched our wedding montage film at least 50 times and it never gets old. Every time we watch it we see something new with the intimate details and smooth transitions T.J. artfully pieced together! I could write on and on about how thankful we are to have the pleasure of working with T.J.. you will not regret it!