Firefly Photography & Cinematography

West Richland, WA · View map

About Firefly Photography & Cinematography

Providing Photography and/or Cinematography to capture your special day, we believe our business flourishes because we provide the best service and products of anyone in our area. We believe in:

• Delivering incredible, unique photos and cinematography
  • Anticipating and capturing moments
  • Providing extras no one else offers
  • Capturing the essence of the day
  • Researching the needs of every client
  • Using the latest and finest equipment
  • Being approachable and keeping others at ease
  • Maintaining lower prices

We know that your wedding day is all about you! Our focus is to capture the event as it unfolds and produce beautiful images you and your family will enjoy the rest of your lives.

firefly BLU Photography

Blending into the crowd, the majority of our work is unposed -- resulting in more natural-looking photos. With our meticulous attention to detail and knack for getting the best out of people, even your most camera-shy friends and relatives will warm to us.

firefly BLU Cinematography

The only way to understand what wedding cinematography is about is to watch an example. We have several short versions (trailers) below. Check them out — we think you'll be convinced!

25 Reviews for Firefly Photography & Cinematography

25 Firefly Photography & Cinematography Reviews

Amanda
Amanda Day Events

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great to work with!

As a Wedding Planner I really appreciate good vendors. Their responsiveness was great, Ryan and Emily are very professional (and I love that they are a husband and wife team! ), and they are also ... Read more extremely flexible. They worked so well with the bride and groom in multiple locations and worked hard to guarantee they were meeting not only their hours contracted but expectations and needs of the bride and groom. They caught the details of the event and venues and captured the essence of the day in their photographs. Also, they are just all around lovely people!

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing team!

We had such an amazing experience choosing Ryan and Emily to capture our big day! They made us both feel so at ease and let us truly enjoy the photo experience and we had a blast with them! I can't ... Read more wait to see all the great shots that they got of our big day! On top of being the most kind people, they were so easy to get ahold of and extremely helpful and clear with every single question that I had.

A
Amanda

Married on 07/22/2017

Photography was a big deal for Mike and me for our wedding. I knew I wanted to find a photographer that would capture our precious day! I searched high and low before coming across "Firefly". After I ... Read more met with Firefly (Ryan), I knew they were the one I wanted! I loved their work! And he and his wife are amazing people. We met several times before the wedding to talk about people in the wedding, place, and preference. I felt listened to and all our needs were met! Thank you, Firefly for capture our wonderful day!!