Firenze Jewels

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Firenze Jewels

Firenze Jewels is a family-owned and operated jewelry firm in New York City that specializes in diamond wedding bands and engagement rings. Committed to selling natural, conflict-free, ethically sourced diamonds, the company carries a large collection of certified diamonds and has Gemological Institute of America graduate gemologists on site. Jewelers since 1937, Firenze Jewels aims to bring you precious metals, gemstones and diamonds in both vintage and modern styles. Firenze Jewels is an authorized dealer of various bridal and fine jewelry designers, inlcuding Christopher Designs, Simon G, Natalie K, Charles Krypell, Doves Jewelry and Le Vian.

Products Offered
Firenze Jewels sells various jewelry products, including specialty pieces like platinum engagement rings. The following products are available:

• Bangles

188 Firenze Jewels Reviews

S
Sofia

Getting married on 03/06/2020

I love shopping at Firenze Jewels. I have been a frequent customer and I have never left disappointed. The salespeople are some of the nicest you will find and they truly help you understand exactly ... Read more what you are buying. They sit down with you and work with you to find the best possible piece for you. The last purchase I made was for a pair of dangle earrings that I adore. I am always receiving compliments on it by everyone. I have recommended Firenze Jewels to many of my friends and family and they always thank me for telling them about it because they love all the pieces of jewelry they have purchased from Firenze Jewels. Check them out!

A
adam holex

Getting married on 12/06/2019

I appreciate all of the help

I have been working with the Firenze Jewels sales staff for about a month trying to find the perfect engagement ring and center diamond for my fiance and I found it! I would like to thank the Firenze ... Read more Jewels staff for working with me this long and giving me great advice. I purchased an 18k white gold halo engagement ring setting with a GIA certified 2 carat center stone that my wife is in love with. I highly recommend these jewelers!

K
Kassie Brown

Getting married on 12/04/2019

go to place

I went to Firenze Jewels looking for an engagement ring and found the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. The employees were amazing and really funny. They made my shopping experience so enjoyable ... Read more and amazing. I absolutely love the engagement ring and I highly recommend this location to everyone! Thank you Firenze Jewels for making my shopping experience so enjoyable!