First Choice Limousine

T
Tamara

Married on 08/18/2018

Perfection!

Hired them for my wedding on 8.18.18 and got the Hummer H3. Working with them was very flexible and smooth, worked with them via the phone and emails only, I made many changes due to the weather and ... Read more they were just as smooth and nice and made the whole process easy for us. The driver was well dress, great attitude, happy face and very professional. The Limo was absolutely STUNNING inside and out, the lights, the music system, the atmosphere, the cleanness, the champagne and the glass, everything was beautiful and perfect. So happy that we hired them and would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for great options and service. THANK YOU for making our experience great!

C
Caitlyn

Married on 09/24/2016

First Choice Limousine gets 5 stars all around! Professional, easy going, flexible, and great service. We were blown away with how awesome our chauffeur was. Read more First Choice Limousine gets 5 stars all around! Professional, easy going, flexible, and great service. We were blown away with how awesome our chauffeur was.

User6120845

2+ years ago

First choice limousines should be just that, the first and only choice! Dan was fantastic very flexible and accommodating, I highly recommend them for your wedding or any events. The red carpet serice ... Read more and experience on our wedding day from our amazing driver Dennis was flawless. The best service ever! He was so funny and helpful it helped bring my stress level down and calm my nerves before walking down the Isle :) I will be booking all my events with Dan and requesting Dennis go forward!