First Class Weddings

Danvers, MA · View map · Visit website

About First Class Weddings

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to First Class Weddings! We are proud to present to you six award-winning divisions with over twenty talented entertainers, photographers, filmmakers and designers! From this very moment, I invite you to dream big, get excited and create your perfect team of wedding professionals. We are all about personality in having genuine conversations to connect with our couples. Through vision sharing and collaboration, we will partner together in creating the perfect bundle package that aligns with your dream wedding.

Our Services Include:

• DJ
  • PHOTOGRAPHY
  • VIDEOGRAPHY
  • UPLIGHTING
  • PHOTO BOOTHS
  • PLANNING

Our office planner will assist you throughout the entire planning process, readily available to handle any questions that you may have. Make sure to come visit us at our brand new office location in Danvers to chat in person, have a cocktail, decompress and start your first class experience.

Happy planning, and thank you for choosing First Class Weddings!

- Joshua Wiseman, President

264 First Class Weddings Reviews

S
Sarah

Getting married on 05/01/2020

Friendly, attention to detail, kept up on track, everyone was dancing :) Read more Friendly, attention to detail, kept up on track, everyone was dancing :)

K
Kate quealy

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Kenny Powers-FCW

Don't hesitate to book Kenny Powers from FCW! We met with Kenny prior to our wedding, first off, he is beyond nice and so professional, he put us right at ease. Our wedding day was everything I ... Read more could have imagined!! He read the crowds so well, and we had the best dance party on the floor. I forgot to tell Kenny that we should play a few Greek songs during dinner, even with such short notice, he was able to find the best Greek songs to play as our guests ate, it was SO appreciated! I don't know how he does it...I am still getting calls from guests saying where did you find your DJ. BOOK KENNY!!!

E
Erica Micciche

Married on 07/26/2019

Perfect DJ!

I had talked to a few other DJ companies, but most were going to be too involved in the party. It was important to me that the DJ stay at their station and not get too involved with the crowd - no ... Read more coming out and leading dances, no cheesy amp ups, games, etc. My sister used First Class Weddings for DJ services at her wedding, so even before booking I knew that this company was reliable, professional, and able to keep the party going without aggressively grabbing everyone's attention. From the initial date and quote request, everyone I talked to at FCW was responsive and helpful. Based on their website videos, we chose Mark as our DJ. During our first phone call we discussed that it was important that we find a way to get the older people onto the dance floor, but keep the music current and fun for our friends and younger cousins. Mark definitely delivered! The dance floor was packed the whole night. Family members who normally sit during weddings even went out for the majority of the night - it was perfect! During the final busy week before the wedding, we went over final details and he reassured us that he would keep the energy high. He was also very good at getting all of the details correct - timing, intros, and special song requests were all honored. To us, music is a key component to creating great memories at a wedding. If we had to do it over again, we would choose Mark and FCW every time.