First Impressions Photo & Video Service

Lakeville, Massachusetts · View map

About First Impressions Photo & Video Service

To us, memories are everything.

We are a premium photo & video service that loves to capture not just your special day, but the atmosphere and the happiness that surrounds you on that day. Our background come from the sea! We shot many wedding for Princess Cruises while we were a part of the Photo & Video team for 5 years. We came to land in 2016 and have been averaging about 35 weddings and events per season since! Rey is our photographer and specializes in portraiture and Heather is our videographer and specializes in storyteller documentary. We both work full time in our respective field so our experience only goes up each yera! Heather works at a video production company and Rey is an automotive photographer for a sales company. To see our latest work, check out or facebook page!

We are based in Acton MA at the moment and service parts of southern NH, Cape Cod and boston area. We typically only include a travel fee is our travel time is over 1.5 hours one way.

5 Reviews for First Impressions Photo & Video Service

5 First Impressions Photo & Video Service Reviews

S
sharon

Married on 11/05/2016

Heather was excellent! We hired Heather just weeks before our wedding and she made everything so easy and convenient especially at at stressful time in wedding planning! She responded promptly to us ... Read more and made communication very easy. The day of the wedding she was amazing as well! She went above and beyond to capture all the special moments of our wedding day including putting a tiny microscope on my husband before the ceremony in order to clearly hear and videotape our vows! She was there for everything on the wedding day and we always noticed her videotaping things we would want to look back on! Her editing of the wedding footage was amazing and really shows how talented she is! Everyone that has seen our video has been amazed at how good she did! I would highly recommend hiring them for your next event!!!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/30/2016

First impressions was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have been happier that we chose them for our wedding. Everything was perfect and the final product they produced was beautiful! I would recommend ... Read more them to any couple, in fact I just recommended them to my best friend and she is now using Fiirst Impressions for her wedding in April! Ultimately, we were thrilled we used them and I bet you would be too!!

K
Katy

Married on 07/30/2016

Heather Anderson DEFINITELY made a convert and a believer out of me for videography! I originally did not think it was something on my "must have" list for my wedding, however after viewing her work ... Read more and after she sent me my wedding video trailer I am beyond thrilled she was able to be there to capture our day. I would absolutely recommend getting her video work along with the photography because there is something about the video that all the pictures in the world cannot quite express. Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with and would recommend her to anyone. Big thumbs up!!