First Klass Memories Photography

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About First Klass Memories Photography

First Klass Memories Photography is a photographer serving couples in Orlando and Daytona Beach, Florida. This photographer strives to make your day unforgettable with their incredible customer service and professionalism. If you put your trust in First Klass Memories Photography, they will guarantee you will have memories to last a lifetime.

Experience

After growing up in St. George, South Carolina, lead photographer Clyde decided to turn his hobby into a part-time career in photography. He has worked as the chief campus photographer for the Barry University School of Law in Orlando and as a sports photographer for The Orlando Times and Examiner.com. Clyde has been featured in several publications, such as Benedict College’s Tiger News, Georgia Southern University’s My News, The Dorchester Eagle-Record, and The Journal.

First Klass Memories Photography offers three wedding packages for you to choose from based on your photography needs and budget. Each package includes a one-hour engagement session, at least six hours of coverage, an eight-inch by ten-inch print, and a USB of your images. First Klass Memories Photography also offers the following services:

• Bridal portraits

Kimn
Featured
Kimn

Married on 04/13/2019

Great value for superb results!

Clyde is very flexible and worked with me so that we could have the best possible price point for my wedding. I absolutely recommend him for your event needs! Read more Clyde is very flexible and worked with me so that we could have the best possible price point for my wedding. I absolutely recommend him for your event needs!

H
Hanna Man

Married on 03/02/2019

Very happy

Enjoyed working with him he was very professional. Read more Enjoyed working with him he was very professional.

L
Leilani

Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding on 5/12/18

Booking Clyde as our photographer was one of the best experiences of our wedding. He was personable and attentive, and always punctual. He listened to our wants and desires, and worked well with our ... Read more family! Whenever we had any concerns, Clyde went out of his way to ensure that we were happy! I highly recommend First Klass Memories for any event.