First & Last Productions LLC

West Hartford, CT · View map · Visit website

About First & Last Productions LLC

First & Last Productions LLC is a wedding videography service based out of West Hartford, Connecticut, capturing weddings within the Northeastern United States from New Jersey all the way up to Maine. Videographer Julius Ferrer specializes in wedding videography, capturing your full day in it all of its glory. He provides modern, cinematic documentation of your wedding day using a contemporary and photojournalistic style to capture footage. His wedding videography packages range in services and price in order to best fit your wedding style, preferences and budget. First & Last Productions also offers additional services, including wedding photography, family portraiture, and more.

First & Last Productions offers a range of wedding videography services. Services can include:

• Full-feature video
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

Other Services
First & Last Productions also offers wedding photography services which include:

• Additional hours

Kelsey
Featured
Kelsey

Getting married on 07/03/2020

Builds the excitement for our special day

First and Last Productions LLC is everything I could have asked for in a photography and videography vendor! I have known Julius for almost a year and he has never fallen short from giving us his ... Read more best! From the first day we met at a Panera, he helped us to build the vision for our wedding with his expertise and his excitement! I have met many photography & videography vendors in the N.J./NY/CT area, especially through big name expos like the MetLife Stadium Bridal Expo in N.J., but none have compared to what Julius has done for us with his kindness, professionalism, and his genuine desire to give us the best memories possible. He has reassured us, has been super patient with us, has been great in communication, and has created a flexible schedule for us given we are in two different states! Although, we haven’t gotten married yet (Yesterday marked a year from our upcoming wedding date), we did just have our engagement session with him and his awesome assistant Sammy. Both of them were amazing in capturing the best angles and scenery shots possible (even if it did require lots of arm strength or really becoming one with nature HA!) but what was more amazing was how important it was to build the relationship with his clients (especially sharing the same interests in cars like my fiancé) After this perfect engagement session, I can’t stop picturing how awesome the wedding will be! I am super excited for what this year will bring with Julius in our corner! I totally recommend First and Last Productions for anyone who is looking for a high quality and affordable professional videography & photography company!

A
Alexandra

Married on 06/01/2019

AMAZING experience

We had the pleasure of having Julius and his team be our videographers for ours wedding. With that being said, Julius completely exceeded our expectations. Julius showed up to my house very early and ... Read more made sure to capture the entire day. Also, having a drone was an amazingly cool experience. It was a even more pleasant surprise when Julius had sent me our teaser video the very next day. To say the video is absolutely beautiful and epic is an understatement!! Since that day, I have probably have watched it about 100 times. I am utterly obsessed as well is many other people in our lives. We are sooo excited to actually get our wedding video. This team knows how to do it and they do it right!!

Lori
Lori Aitken

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect!

I really can’t say enough good things about Julius and Sammy! My first impression of them was that they were the sweetest gentlemen and really just wanted you to have the best day ever. The entire day ... Read more it’s as if they were flys on the wall..by that I mean you forgot they were there! They captured everything so perfectly! GO WATCH my teaser because it is a tear jerker and I’m obsessed. My now husband and I weren’t sure if we were going to get a videographer when planning our wedding and it was without a doubt the best decision we made! The whole day is the best crazy thrilling blur that having a video will be the only opportunity for us to relive our day. I can’t thank these two men enough for capturing our day so perfectly! You will love them as much as I do!