First & Last Productions LLC

West Hartford, CT · View map · Visit website

About First & Last Productions LLC

First & Last Productions LLC is a wedding videography service based out of West Hartford, Connecticut, capturing weddings within the Northeastern United States from New Jersey all the way up to Maine. Videographer Julius Ferrer specializes in wedding videography, capturing your full day in it all of its glory. He provides modern, cinematic documentation of your wedding day using a contemporary and photojournalistic style to capture footage. His wedding videography packages range in services and price in order to best fit your wedding style, preferences and budget. First & Last Productions also offers additional services, including wedding photography, family portraiture, and more.

First & Last Productions offers a range of wedding videography services. Services can include:

• Full-feature video
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

Other Services
First & Last Productions also offers wedding photography services which include:

• Additional hours

Kelsey
Featured
Kelsey

Getting married on 07/03/2020

Builds the excitement for our special day

First and Last Productions LLC is everything I could have asked for in a photography and videography vendor! I have known Julius for almost a year and he has never fallen short from giving us his ... Read more best! From the first day we met at a Panera, he helped us to build the vision for our wedding with his expertise and his excitement! I have met many photography & videography vendors in the N.J./NY/CT area, especially through big name expos like the MetLife Stadium Bridal Expo in N.J., but none have compared to what Julius has done for us with his kindness, professionalism, and his genuine desire to give us the best memories possible. He has reassured us, has been super patient with us, has been great in communication, and has created a flexible schedule for us given we are in two different states! Although, we haven’t gotten married yet (Yesterday marked a year from our upcoming wedding date), we did just have our engagement session with him and his awesome assistant Sammy. Both of them were amazing in capturing the best angles and scenery shots possible (even if it did require lots of arm strength or really becoming one with nature HA!) but what was more amazing was how important it was to build the relationship with his clients (especially sharing the same interests in cars like my fiancé) After this perfect engagement session, I can’t stop picturing how awesome the wedding will be! I am super excited for what this year will bring with Julius in our corner! I totally recommend First and Last Productions for anyone who is looking for a high quality and affordable professional videography & photography company!

M
Marialena

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Truly amazing, words can’t express how happy I am with their services. A must have for every wedding!

Julius and team thank you for your countless hours to make this same day edit so special for Joseph and I. I’ve already watched it a million times and am reliving my wedding day through this beautiful ... Read more short film. It’s everything I could have hoped for and more. Your talent is beyond words. You are truly the best at what you do! So blessed to have found you to capture our special day. This memory will always remain dear to my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Allie
Allie Rich

Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely incredible. Look no further!! ❤️

My husband and I decided to hire a videographer so last minute.. I just emailed them, then Julius got back to me asap- he was extremely professional, kind, and on top of it all! Since I never met who ... Read more would be our videographer for our wedding day, we met Julius the day of and he couldn’t have been any nicer!! He was so comfortable to be around, he was SO nice, and so thorough- he is extremely talented in what he does and captures the sweetest moments.. I can’t even tell you how grateful we are for his gift in capturing such beautiful footage of a day we never want to forget.. ❤️ He got great angles, sweet moments, details, and things I wouldn’t have even thought of! For not having much communication before our wedding, he did one hell of a job. Thank you SO MUCH Julius!! You’re amazing!