First Light Studios

East Hartford, CT · View map · Visit website

About First Light Studios

First Light Studios is a boutique wedding videography company based in East Hartford, Connecticut, and services Connecticut, Rhode Island and the New England area. We specializes in creating high-quality wedding films that capture the story of your wedding day, and all the special moments that go along with it. Owners and lead videographers Kevin Larsen and Elvis Diaz are two friends that share a passion for filmmaking and creating cinematic wedding films that you and your family will treasure for years to come. First Light Studios offers a range of wedding videography packages, which include full-feature videos and highlight videos that capture the best sound bites and moments from your special day.

First Light Studios offers a range of wedding videography services. Services include:

• High-definition video

J
Featured
Jessa

Married on 09/26/2014

Kevin Larsen did an amazing job on my wedding video. When I was looking for someone to film my wedding I went on quite a few videographers web sites to watch videos that they have done and I had my ... Read more friends show me their videos but I just wasn't impressed. When I came across work by Kevin Larsen I couldnt believe how beautiful the videos were. And I can't be happier with how mine turned out. The way it flows tells a love story. I HIGHLY recommend Kevin Larsen and First Light Studios. These aren't your typical wedding videos and they capture memories that pictures can't.

B
Brianna

Married on 09/22/2018

So glad we found First Light Studios!

We are so glad that we found Kevin and Elvis while searching for a videographer for our wedding. They were incredibly easy to work with, were always readily available by phone and email, and delivered ... Read more a truly beautiful product (in such a timely manner!) that really captured the essence of our wedding and will be something we treasure for years to come! We cannot recommend First Light Studios enough for anyone looking for a videographer who is professional, unintrusive, and really a joy to work with.

K
Kelly

Married on 06/16/2018

Truly perfect

Kevin and Elvis were the perfect team to capture our wedding day! In searching for a videographer I watched thousands of wedding films online and First Light Studios was exactly what we were looking ... Read more for! They truly captured our day and recreated our dream wedding in their film. We are so happy we went with them! They were a true pleasure to work with and they really have an eye for capturing life biggest moments. THANK YOU!!! Kelly & Doug