FirstWorks Photography

Petersburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About FirstWorks Photography

FirstWorks Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Petersburg, Virginia. The FirstWorks Photography team provides photography services throughout central Virginia, and take pride in providing couples with high quality images that capture unforgettable moments. We are proficient in a wide range of photographic styles, including: contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional. Our storytelling approach to wedding photography focuses on all of the details and emotions that occur during a couple’s special day.

FirstWorks Photography documents unique and beautiful wedding memories that couples will be able to enjoy for years to come.

FirstWorks Photography has over 20 years wedding experience, plus destination weddings, engagement shoots, boudoir sessions, and trash the dress sessions.

We have the availability to shoot at multiple locations as well, additional photography services include: custom graphics, high-resolution images, slideshows, video, and wedding wall art, as well as the following photography items:

• Albums

Featured
Jody Moore

Married on 10/20/2018

Great photographer.

This photographer was professional and took charge. He knows how to pose people for the best shots. Post production editing really captures the moment and tells the story of how special the day was. ... Read more Two thumbs up!

Regina
Regina Morris

Getting married on 04/17/2026

Professional and great quality

Very professional and great quality photos great customer service I've have work with this photographer for many years everything is 100% great qualities I would definitely recommend him to anyone Read more Very professional and great quality photos great customer service I've have work with this photographer for many years everything is 100% great qualities I would definitely recommend him to anyone

Malaika
Malaika Dean

Married on 03/23/2019

Great Job Mr. Anthony

Mr. Anthony is great. My experience was amazing and the photos was great. I can't wait to sat up another appt for our next session. Read more Mr. Anthony is great. My experience was amazing and the photos was great. I can't wait to sat up another appt for our next session.