Fisher Video Productions

Manchester, NH · View map · Visit website

About Fisher Video Productions

Fisher Video Productions is a Manchester, New Hampshire-based videography company that specializes in wedding video services. The company’s philosophy is keeping the needs of the couples they work with as their utmost priority, striving to help make your wedding day a special one. Fisher Video Productions captures those precious moments, turning the true essence of your love, from the small details to the happiest of emotions of your wedding day, into a story for you to relive for many years to come.

ALL OF OUR PACKAGING AND PRICING CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE

Fisher Video Productions provides delivery and setup of all their equipment, and possibly a photo booth if you and your loved one wish to have it during your wedding. The videography services include:

• Full-feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Couples have the option of how they wish to receive their wedding videography. Final video formats include:

• Blu-ray

C
Featured
Constance

Married on 10/28/2017

I am so late but this review is very well deserved! My husband & I got married at Birchwood Vineyards in October 2017. Matt & an assistant were our videographers & they were the best videographers we ... Read more could have ever asked for! They were referred to us by our photographer. I didn’t want just any videographer & I don’t just look at their work. How we interact with each other is just as important to me and Matt & I could have talked like we knew each other for years! At the wedding is when Matt blew my mind to the point that when I didn’t get to say goodbye at the end of the night I literally wanted to cry. When I chose Fisher I expected to have a videographer but Matt exceeded my expectations by going above & beyond. He was the first person I saw from the second I arrived to get ready. He checked on me all day, asked if we needed anything all night, hung all our dresses up, moved things for us, even adjusted the heat & AC when needed & soooo much more! Matt wasn’t just our videographer, he played a huge role in our whole day by comforting me & making sure things ran smoothly. Our teaser, highlight & video came out amazing!!! I can’t stop watching them! We also got soooo many compliments on our video/photo booth!!! Definitely recommend! I can assure you will not be disappointed with Fisher Video Productions!!! I cannot express how grateful we were to have them. Thank you so much as you made our wedding day so much more special! We really appreciate people like you! Five stars isn’t enough! ❤️ Connie & Tyler

E
Emily

Married on 11/24/2018

Great experience, so easy to work with!

It was a last minute decision to book a a videographer and I am SO HAPPY we did. We worked with Matt for our December wedding at Church Landing. Even with the last minute planning, Matt made the ... Read more entire process stress free. He was responsive to my emails, made time to chat with me on the phone, and answered all my questions. Day of he arrived early, ready to start capturing the preparations for the day. Throughout the ceremony and reception he existed in the background capturing the day. I would highly recommend Matt and Fisher Video!

Katy
Katy Guidi

Married on 08/24/2018

Fisher Video is the ONLY videographer choice

My sister and brother in law had Fisher Video Productions for their wedding video. The moment I saw their video I was in tears. It was done with such quality, watching it every emotion from the day ... Read more came flooding back. We knew we had to have Matt do our wedding and were blessed to have our sister and brother in law book Matt for us as a wedding gift. Now we have the most incredible video from our big day to remember forever. Re-watching it now we have loved ones on video that one day will not be with us. Matt gave us those memories to cherish. He was very professional but also laid back and so much fun to work with. He captured the laughs, tears and many hilarious dance moves. I recommend Fisher Video Productions to EVERYONE I know who is getting married. It was affordable with high quality results. Our family members all got copies on DVD in a case that looks like our wedding was the Royal wedding. Matt worked alongside our DJ and photographer seamlessly and we had a no stress experience with him. Book Fisher Video today!!!