Fisheye Studios, CA

Concord, CA · View map

About Fisheye Studios, CA

We pride ourselves in our out of the box photojournalistic approach to photography. However, we respect individuals whod rather have a more traditional style. We understand that not all clients are created equal, and well work around your needs to achieve your ultimate goal.

Our creative team will insure total satisfaction in the next step to making your dreams come true, and most importantly stay within your budget. Were not your typical run of the mill photographers and we want to keep it that way. Weve established our packages to be competitive, and to provide a choice when making your wedding investment. Were more on the lines of affordable without sacrificing professional quality work.

Our instrument of choice is Canon, very well known in the photography industry and is highly dependable. We utilize the latest and greatest post-production software like Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.7, Nik Software, Totally Rad Actions and Phase one.

We look forward in hearing from you!

Jojie-

( Owner and Photographer )

Proud member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America)

12 Reviews for Fisheye Studios, CA

12 Fisheye Studios, CA Reviews

S
ST

Married on 04/21/2018

Choosing a videographer is difficult - how do you know if they will capture all the important moments? Will they be able to capture the essence of our celebration? Will they be able to capture the ... Read more intimate moments? Will they capture the vows, toasts, laughter and all the overall vibe of the celebration? My wedding planner recommended Josh and team and after I looked at their work, I knew they were the team for me. We worked with Josh on the right package for us - the right number of hours, events covered, etc. Planning a wedding in Hawaii from the East coast was difficult as we couldn't do food tastings, etc. but I had no doubt that Fisheye would do a great job and they exceeded my expectations! They captured all the moments that I hoped they would -- and more. We opted for the same day edit after some deliberation and were so happy we did. They turned around an incredible video which added so much to our reception and we were able to share the video with family/friends who were unable to join us. We have received countless compliments of the video as it was beautifully done, captured all of the key moments and sentiment of our celebrations. Like many grooms, my husband did not understand why it was so important to have a videographer but when he watched what Fisheye captured -- he was thrilled. . Your videograhers are with you for every event and spend as much time with you or more than your spouse - making sure you like them and are comfortable with them is incredibly important. I couldn't have been more happy with the team. We had a great experience with Fisheye and I highly recommend them.

A
Alexis

Married on 09/15/2012

I would highly recommend Fisheye Studios to any bride and groom looking for photography services. Gerry and Michelle were fabulous to work with and the finished product was better than we could have ... Read more ever hoped for. My husband and I were planning our Bay Area wedding from Southern California and Gerry was very accomadating in setting up weekend meetings and working around our schedule, He and Michelle showed up promptly on the day of the wedding and interacted well with our wedding party and all of the guests. We are still receiving comments on how much fun they had with our photographers. Thank you so much Gerry and Michelle for capturing all of our wedding memories for us. More importantly, thank you for making sure we had such a great time while you were doing it!

J
Jillian

Married on 08/18/2012

Fisheye Studios was such a pleasure to work with! Jojie and his crew were extremely flexible and made sure everything went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! The pictures came ... Read more out great!