Fit & Fab Weddings

Addison, TX · View map · Visit website

About Fit & Fab Weddings

Fit & Fab Weddings is a wedding planning and event design company based in Addison, Texas. With over 25 years of experience, owner Lynn Jackson strives to give her clients superb services so your vision is executed beautifully on your big day. From big celebrations to intimate gatherings Fit & Fab Weddings is there to ensure every step of the planning process is a memorable one.

Fit & Fab Weddings is available for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners in Dallas and surrounding areas. Lynn has experience executing weddings of all sizes and budgets and has fostered long-term relationships with vendors for years. Day-of coordination, as well as partial and full service packages are available. Other services Fit & Fab Weddings offers include the following:

• Budget Analysis

S
Featured
Sharon

Married on 04/27/2019

Best vendor we worked with!

Hiring Lynn was, by far, the best decision I made after making the decision to marry my husband. She was incredibly organized, professional, quick to respond, helpful, kind, and was genuinely happy to ... Read more be supporting my husband and I (and our families!) on our wedding day. Just a few of examples of things Lynn did that went above and beyond the call of duty: 1. When my florist mentioned that he did not have the necessary number of beveled mirrors for our centerpieces a couple days before the wedding, Lynn brought hers at no additional cost so that I would keep the look I wanted. 2. She offered her tablecloths (again, at no additional cost) for our rehearsal dinner. 3. She stayed until the very end of our reception and even helped break down decor (our reception ended past midnight) She has sent me so many pictures and videos from that day that give us a chance to see details from our wedding day without having to wait for professional photos and video. 4. She did an amazing job of coordinating multiple performances and events for a 400 guest Indian wedding. She always remained calm and professional, despite multiple last minute changes to the timeline. 5. She took some of my "detail" items off my hands before the wedding and made sure they were displayed perfectly for our wedding (cake topper, card box, guest book, table numbers and stanchions, etc.) She even moved some floral arrangements from the wedding ceremony to the reception! 6. When my cousin needed to finish creating the last few table numbers the day before our wedding, Lynn took these off her hands and finished them for her. She never told me about this, but I was told recently by my cousin. I have told all of our family and friends that Lynn should be their go-to for wedding planning and coordinating. I wish I had met her before I met any of my other vendors. She is an absolute joy to work with and you can tell she really cares about her clients. Thank you for all you did for us, Lynn!

M
Mya Taylor

Married on 08/02/2019

Bride (Mya)

From my initial phone call with Lynn I knew I was in amazing and capable hands. I can say my wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was had Lynn not been my day of coordinator. She is ... Read more extremely organized, punctual, caring, charismatic, and just amazing. She ensured that the only thing I had to do was show up. I worried about absolutely nothing while working with her. The day of my wedding went without issue and was beautiful. She took amazing candid photos and made sure our guests, our bridal party, and my husband and I felt comfortable and had everything we needed. I highly recommend her services!

Julie
Julie Nguyen

Married on 07/25/2019

10/10 recommend

MaryKate and I met Lynn during a same sex styled wedding photo shoot. Right off the bat, we knew she was lgbtq friendly and was immediately comfortable working with her. She exchanged her services for ... Read more our time with the photo shoot. Let me tell you, I thought I didn’t need a wedding planner to do all the dirty work for my wedding, boy was I WRONG! Lynn literally saved mine and my now wife several times by always keeping us updated and taking care of little things. I didn’t realize that planning a wedding would have been so stressful along with working a full time job. I recommend having Lynn take off a load when it comes to planning your wedding. She is very professional and thorough with everything she does. Lynn went above and beyond my expectations and I’m forever grateful that she was there to make my big day run so smoothly. Thank you, Lynn. You’re awesome!