Five Grain Events

Chicago, IL · View map

About Five Grain Events

I would love to assist you in planning a stress-free celebration of the most exciting day of your life! From coming in a few weeks before the wedding and taking care of last minute details and day-of coordination, to making the journey with you from soon after your engagement, I'm excited to help with anything you need! Contact me to discuss your dream wedding and how Five Grain Events can help make that a reality.

32 Reviews for Five Grain Events

32 Five Grain Events Reviews

B
Barbara

Married on 06/15/2019

Worth the Money

Five Grain Events was highly recommended by three friends who were very glad they had worked with Five Grain. After our initial meeting with Joan, the owner, and our contract with Five Grain Events we ... Read more had access via email for any wedding related questions. We were matched and met with Jennifer, our wedding planner, about 2 months before our date. She was our point person with the vendors, families and bridal party, and asked questions, as mother of the bride, I hadn’t even thought to ask and so much more. To her credit I don’t think any “zillas” (mom, bride, or any other combinations) appeared. Thanks to her the wedding was amazing and full of so many happy moments!

M
Maureen

Married on 04/06/2019

Cannot recommend them enough

Five Grain Events provided us with an amazing wedding planning experience! Leading up to the wedding our wedding coordinator, Kelly, helped keep us on track and ensure we were meeting all our ... Read more deadlines for the big day. On the day of, Kelly and her team set up all of our decorations (as we did not use a florist) and laid out a very clear timeline for our wedding party and all the vendors. Kelly was with us each step of the way and we never had to question or worry during our big day. Not only were Kelly and he team members organized, professional, and experienced, but they were amazing people which made working with them very easy. We cannot thank Kelly and Five Grain Events team enough for everything they did. There's not a doubt in our minds: hiring Five Grain as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we made for our wedding! We highly recommend Five Grain!

E
Erin Patzer

Married on 01/19/2019

Five Grain - Incredible Experience

I can say with confidence that the team at Five Grain was the best decision we made during our wedding process. From the initial consult to every single detail during the wedding day, the team was ... Read more just soo amazing to work with. Kelly was the most organized person I've ever met and thought of 50+ things that I would have never thought about that helped the entire wedding weekend go smoothly! I was SO IMPRESSED with all of our meetings and the quick follow-up at all times of the day/night. During the day of, my mom, my fiance, and I were able to fully 100% enjoy every moment because we knew the team at Five Grain had everything handled. I can't imagine my wedding day without Kelly there and am soo appreciative of all the work they did to make it PERFECT!