Flag Hill Distillery & Winery

Lee, NH · View map · Visit website

About Flag Hill Distillery & Winery

Flag Hill Distillery & Winery, a unique, award-winning distillery & winery venue in Lee, New Hampshire, prides itself on being the largest vineyard in the state of New Hampshire. Flag Hill has been a beautiful destination for couples (from all over the country) to say “I do”! The romantic setting and the stunning authentic views and vistas of this venue offer a beautiful, outdoorsy event space that will make your wedding dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 250 wedding guests in the tented outdoor event facility. This completely outdoor venue has customized their space to provide everything the couple could need from the start of their wedding ceremony all the way through to their incredible reception. For those looking to have their wedding indoors find an intimate setting, they have a dining room that can host events for 25-70 guests. Flag Hill Distillery & Winery makes it their mission to ensure the couple is comfortable and happy during their entire stay at their wedding venue.

Flag Hill Distillery & Winery can provide the following event services:

Featured
Ashley Miller

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Day!

It is hard to encapsulate how perfect our wedding day at Flag Hill was. First, the setting is beautiful. It is a tucked away and quite but easy to get to as well. We didn’t have to decorate too much ... Read more because the scenery was everything. Second, the staff and coordinators were all Amazing! I mean really amazing. They made us feel like we were the most important people in world every time we were there. They are true professionals and are wedding experts. There were so many little things that they took care of that I didn’t even know we needed. They were always very responsive and helpful through the entire process. I am the most “type A” person out there and I was so relaxed and stress free through the entire day because I knew that they had everything under control. The food options were extensive, and we had a hard time choosing from them all. Our guests were so well taken care of and all commented on how beautiful the location was and how well everything was executed. I would highly recommend them!

Amanda
Amanda Gilman

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Not enough stars

There are not enough stars available to rate Flag Hill. From the moment we walked though the door we were not only in love with the venue but the people. Our planning process has been beyond smooth ... Read more and we cannot wait for our big day.

B
Bryanna

Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Experience

We got married at the end of June at Flag Hill and it was a wonderful experience. The venue is gorgeous and offers a beautiful backdrop for pictures. More importantly, Christa and Maddie are amazing ... Read more and know what they are doing. They are experts! Christa was always available when I texted her with one-off questions regarding anything and everything, including coordinating other vendors. She always eased my mind and offered multiple solutions to any dilemma. We were probably a bit high-maintenance, but Christa and Maddie were able to make all of our requests a possibility. Highly recommend!!