Flagship Cruises & Events

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Flagship Cruises & Events

HOST AN UNFORGETTABLE WEDDING ON SAN DIEGO BAY

Picture your wedding on a Flagship yacht, surrounded by beauty, luxury and romance. Uniformed crew tending to your guests. Music and dancing under the stars. Delicious local flavors. A scenic photo opportunity in every direction.

For private wedding charters, Flagship Cruises is San Diego’s first and best choice. Our fleet of luxurious yachts is modern and immaculate, loaded with comforts and amenities for your guests. Our event planners are at your service, to help bring your personal vision to life. No pressure to fit into cookie-cutter packages.

We’re a family-owned business, we love weddings and know the details make the difference. For luxury, quality, ease of planning, and San Diego’s incredible waterfront views, choose Flagship Cruises.

20 Reviews for Flagship Cruises & Events

20 Flagship Cruises & Events Reviews

Featured
User3882038

2+ years ago

I have to give Flagship Cruises and Events a 5 out of 5. They were soooo wonderful to work with. I was looking for a venue with all the elegance of a beautiful ballroom for my 20 guests. However, all ... Read more all the hotels in the area did not want to be involved in such a small event. Flagship Cruises offered the perfect venue. The Quietheart Vessel was perfect for our wedding. It was a beautiful ship and the staff was there to cater to our every need. I live in Chicago and my wedding was in San Diego. The office staff, Sandy and Heather were wonderful to work with always a phone call or email away to answer any questions I had to help prepare for my wedding. It as a wonderful experience. Jeannette from Chicago

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 09/01/2018

If you're looking for an unforgettable wedding then go to Flagship! Our guests absolutely loved their experience on the California Princess and said many times "this is the best wedding we've been ... Read more to!" I really appreciate how attentive the staff was to me day of because I was nervous and brought me a ginger lemon drink to help calm my stomach. The day of coordinator, Chrissy, was superb and helped everything run smoothly. Flagship was also so flexible with us when our officiant had to leave right after for the ceremony for an emergency and they allowed the Coast Guard to come up along the ship for an emergency transfer. Thank God my husband serves in the Coast Guard because I don't know how else that would have been done! Either way, great experience and made my wedding day so special.

C
Carolene

Married on 05/25/2018

The whole experience was amazing! We had our wedding on the California Princess and worked with Cristina V. To plan. It was a destination wedding from several states away with approximately 128 ... Read more guests. She was so helpful and responsive. Every question we asked she was informative and found a way to make what we wanted happen. The boat was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make sure every guest had the best time. As a busy bride I didn’t have to worry once about details with the boat. They were so flexible with my constantly changing number of guests right up to only days before. They accommodated high chairs and strollers on board too. What they said the cost would be was exactly what it was and the invoice was very clear and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend Flagship. They used their experience and expertise with wedding andadded in our personal touches with no problem and made our wedding absolutely perfect.