Flaura Botanica

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Flaura Botanica

Flaura Botanica of Atlanta has flourished into a full-service event floral business over the years. Our style could be described as romantic with an edge! We love the unexpected and the unusual; an air plant mixed in with the showy blooms of amaryllis or the fluffy, dramatic texture of pampas grass. It makes every wedding we do memorable and unique, just like the couples we serve!

We have done everything from elaborate store fronts, dramatic hanging floral chandeliers, and dance floor installations, to romantic and individual bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. There is nothing too wild for us to tackle. We welcome any creative endeavor, big or small!

7 Reviews for Flaura Botanica

7 Flaura Botanica Reviews

B
Brooke

Married on 11/17/2018

Best florist ever!

Laura made my wedding day everything I dreamed of! I could not of asked for a better florist for my wedding. I totally recommend her to make your special day perfect! Read more Laura made my wedding day everything I dreamed of! I could not of asked for a better florist for my wedding. I totally recommend her to make your special day perfect!

Mandy
Mandy Evans

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t recommend Laura enough! She is so talented and after our initial conversation I knew I could trust her 100% to bring our vision to life. All of the floral arrangements were so beautiful and ... Read more set up perfectly when I arrived to the venue on my wedding day. Thank you so much Laura for your amazing work!

V
Victoria

Married on 10/13/2018

An absolute gem!

Laura from Flaura Botanica was an absolute dream -- both to work with and her floral creations for our wedding. I booked Flaura Botanica so close to the date of our wedding, just shy of a month out.I ... Read more had ideas of what I wanted, but no concept of how much things would cost or if it was even possible with the tight deadline I gave her. Laura was so gracious and guided me through all the important decisions. You guys - the flowers were everywhere at our wedding and they were stunning! We had flower crowns for all the gals, corsages, boutonniere, bouquets, and the most beautiful arch, under which we got married. Give her your ideas and let her take the reigns -- she deserves all your trust!