Flavia Pedraza - Beauty Studio

Newington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Flavia Pedraza - Beauty Studio

Flavia Pedraza Beauty Studio offers personalized makeup artistry to clients in the Newington, Connecticut, area. With each client, Flavia tailors the makeup to suit their unique beauty and personality, specializing in traditional application while always creating looks that reflect their distinctive needs. Flavia can produce soft and natural looks as well as bold and dramatic ones, using her knowledge, techniques, and expert advice to enhance natural beauty.

Committed to offering the very best to her clients, Flavia uses photo-perfect makeup to achieve a flawless complexion, as well as other quality industry products. In addition to accommodating bridal trials and individual makeup application at the Flavia Pedraza Beauty Studio, she can also travel on-location to provide makeup application. Flavia work with both individuals and groups of up to 12 people, including wedding parties. She offers the following to her clients:

• Airbrush makeup

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/18/2019

Beyond amazing!!

I was able to have Flavia be a part of my wedding and she took care of my bridesmaid, family members, and myself. I can honestly say that I would 100% recommend her without a doubt to ANYONE! Flavia ... Read more is beautiful inside and out and she will make sure YOU will feel the same way when you are with her. She makes sure to establish trust and honesty from the very beginning and I think that is some of the most important things you should have with anyone you are working with for your big day. Her work and skills are beyond amazing and I cannot wait to have another opportunity to work with her. Do not bother looking anywhere else, Flavia is the best!

Mary
Mary

Married on 11/24/2018

Loved working with her!! Highly recommend Flavia!

Working with Flavia was a treat! She made me feel beautiful and confident. She allowed me to express myself and took care of everything I was worried about. A great, talented, and calming presence to ... Read more have on your big day!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/04/2018

Amazing work! Shes will make you feel and look beautiful like never before! I super recommend her work! She’s definitely the best! Read more Amazing work ! Shes will make you feel and look beautiful like never before !! I super recommend her work ! She’s definitely the best !