Flavia Pedraza - Beauty Studio

Newington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Flavia Pedraza - Beauty Studio

Flavia Pedraza Beauty Studio offers personalized makeup artistry to clients in the Newington, Connecticut, area. With each client, Flavia tailors the makeup to suit their unique beauty and personality, specializing in traditional application while always creating looks that reflect their distinctive needs. Flavia can produce soft and natural looks as well as bold and dramatic ones, using her knowledge, techniques, and expert advice to enhance natural beauty.

Committed to offering the very best to her clients, Flavia uses photo-perfect makeup to achieve a flawless complexion, as well as other quality industry products. In addition to accommodating bridal trials and individual makeup application at the Flavia Pedraza Beauty Studio, she can also travel on-location to provide makeup application. Flavia work with both individuals and groups of up to 12 people, including wedding parties. She offers the following to her clients:

• Airbrush makeup

10 Flavia Pedraza - Beauty Studio Reviews

A
Angela Atkins

Married on 07/06/2019

I'd recommend Flavia to my friends & family in a heartbeat! She's talented, friendly & will help take the stress out of your special day!

Flavia was INCREDIBLE! From the moment I reached out to ask about her availability - pricing - travel - she was quick to respond and super friendly! I was grateful to see her beautiful portfolio and ... Read more to have her respond so genuinely to my needs - I was flying in from out of state and having her willingness to work with me and my family was a lifesaver - she traveled to our locations, was timely and so friendly! *I have to be honest, I went back and forth about getting my makeup done for my wedding - I am SO grateful that my sister insisted I do it and that I found Flavia. She literally transformed me - the weather was hot and I had an acne breakout - so it was such a relief to have Flavia to the rescue! She made me look natural and yet radiant - I felt like a million$ after she worked her magic and my lashes/makeup held up through lots of laughs and tears!! Not only was Flavia professional - she was down to earth, a ton of fun and someone that I would now consider a friend. Her warm heart, love for people and incredible talent sets her apart from the rest! I would recommend her to my friends and family in a heartbeat!

E
Elsa L

Married on 06/15/2019

Superb !!Couldn’t have looked any better at my wedding

Flavia is not only a stand out professional she is a superb artist! She came highly referred by another artist I was looking to hire but wasn’t available and right from the start she was extremely ... Read more helpful. She did a super job with my wedding as well as all 4 bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride. Infact all 6 of our make up was spectacular and unique with different shades of eye make up used to complement the look. Free eyelashes were thrown in along with free travel services and we were grateful for that! We live in Asia and were travelling to CT for my wedding. Flavia was available through the distance consulting me every step of the way on my questions. A proper contract was sent along with online payment links for me to use via credit card, helpful guides on what to expect and she worked on the entire journey with us. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time with her kit, set up her station and started her work so diligently. We got to know each other better and had an absolute blast for the 6-7 hours of work she put it tirelessly and singlehandedly. She even recommended me our hair stylist and she was spectacular too. Flavia knows how to work with different skin tones and diversity! Her IG profile and work is a testament to her talent and you can be rest assured that she will be able to deliver you your wedding look that you will be in love with forever , especially etched into your wedding photos! Thanks for making me look that gorgeous and letting my inner beauty shine through it!

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/18/2019

Beyond amazing!!

I was able to have Flavia be a part of my wedding and she took care of my bridesmaid, family members, and myself. I can honestly say that I would 100% recommend her without a doubt to ANYONE! Flavia ... Read more is beautiful inside and out and she will make sure YOU will feel the same way when you are with her. She makes sure to establish trust and honesty from the very beginning and I think that is some of the most important things you should have with anyone you are working with for your big day. Her work and skills are beyond amazing and I cannot wait to have another opportunity to work with her. Do not bother looking anywhere else, Flavia is the best!