Flawless Beauty by Nicole Richardson

Naperville, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Flawless Beauty by Nicole Richardson

Flawless Beauty by Nicole Richardson is a Naperville, Illinois-based makeup and hair company that creates breathtaking looks for brides in Chicago and the suburbs, plus all over the world. They believe that your wedding day should be all about you, which means allowing you to relax and enjoy this momentous time in your life. With this in mind, Flawless Beauty by Nicole Richardson strives to deliver everything you need from facials to skincare as well as exceptional spa services to make you feel like a queen. They specialize in elegant, natural-looking makeup no matter how dramatic you want it.

Experience
Nicole Richardson has been in the makeup, hair and skin care industry for over seven years. Her drive for beautiful hair and makeup shows in her training, work, and experience. She’s a licensed makeup artist and esthetician whose work has been featured in many renowned shows including those on Food Network, NBC, Fox, and VH1.

Flawless Beauty By Nicole Richardson’s multiple stylists have developed the style and eye to create truly unique bridal looks. During your consultation they perform hair and makeup trials, so you can decide the look that best fits what you envision for your wedding day. Flawless Beauty also offers wedding party makeup, eyebrow and eyelash tinting, massages, facials, and hair removal. They provide the following on-site hair and makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup

A
Featured
Aaja Corinne

Married on 09/27/2014

I am a regular client of Flawless Beauty by Nicole, and she was my first and ONLY choice for my wedding day makeup. She is extremely consistent, punctual, professional, and shows great attention to ... Read more detail. I rely heavily on her extensive knowledge of beauty trends, best practices, and image, in general, to create the perfect look. I trust Flawless Beauty by Nicole completely, and she never disappoints! She always creates the perfect look and experience to complement the occasion.

P
Pam

Married on 10/01/2018

I've been going to Nicole for over five years I absolutely love her and her services.. She gave me the best facial ever. I normally break out from different products that people use on my skin Nicole ... Read more Nicole always use The best products, She give you take home products to continue your facial at home.. it's amazing my skin never felt so good.. If you're looking for great lashes, facial and awesome eyebrows please visit flawless beauty this place is absolutely beautiful . I love Nicole and all her great services she offers..

J
Jessica

Married on 08/07/2015

Nicole is simply amazing. She's made myself and my bridal party look so beautiful. She's super talented and very nice. I would recommend her services over and over again! Read more Nicole is simply amazing. She's made myself and my bridal party look so beautiful. She's super talented and very nice. I would recommend her services over and over again!