Flawless By Tiffany

Crystal Lake, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Flawless By Tiffany

Flawless By Tiffany is a renown bridal makeup studio in Crystal Lake, Illinois. Tiffany Berry and her team of artists will create the perfect look to make you feel beautiful and confident on your special day. They provide on-location makeup applications for you and your bridal party. All services are priced modestly so you can look your very best on a budget. Choose Flawless By Tiffany for a luxury bridal beauty treatment that will make you feel amazing on your wedding.

Services

Flawless By Tiffany provides affordable services for bridal and bridal party makeup, including bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girl. Bridal makeup packages include a free trial, where you can work with your stylist to create the perfect wedding day look. You can also schedule special occasion makeup services or a makeup party for engagement photos, bachelorette parties, and more with Flawless By Tiffany.

106 Reviews for Flawless By Tiffany

106 Flawless By Tiffany Reviews

R
Featured
rachel

Married on 06/18/2016

Finding someone to trust with your makeup on quite possibly the most important day of your life is a huge task- Tiffany exceeded my expectations in every aspect and I couldn't have been more happy ... Read more with a makeup artist! She is very friendly, happy to provide advice and make you look the most beautiful bride on your special day. Tiffany came downtown to do my bridesmaids and mothers makeup- and she does an amazing job in a quick amount of time- only 30 minutes per girl! She offers both airbrush and natural makeup application - and for the same price! She also puts on fake eye lashes at no additional cost- you just have to provide your own lashes! She gives the bride a free makeup trial, which is almost unheard of! I gave her a tip for the trial because all other makeup artists charged for a trial. I had all my bridesmaids pin their "day of makeup look" with pins from Pinterest or other photos that they liked so that on the day of my wedding we stuck to a tight timeline and everyone knew what they wanted when they sat in the chair! Tiffany was able to give everyone the exact "look" they asked for and all of my bridesmaids (and moms) were thrilled with our looks. if I could give Tiffany more than 5 stars, I would - she's an expert at what she does and it shows. At an affordable price Tiffany truly is the whole package.

N
Nicole

Married on 08/04/2018

Couldn't have been happier about my decision to hire Tiffany, she did an amazing job! Everyone's makeup looked perfect! I have already recommended her to several of my friends who are also getting ... Read more married, and highly recommend hiring Tiffany for your big day! :)

J
Jillian

Married on 06/30/2018

Tiffany was such an amazing person to work with throughout my wedding experience. She was extremely responsive, organized, trustworthy, and timely. I appreciated her allowing me to even come in for a ... Read more second trial as well as helping my mom with a trial to make sure she was happy with her makeup on the day of. She wrote down everything that I loved about my makeup so that on the day of, she was easily able to pull up my list and make things flawless, literally. Both my mom and mother-in-law were very hesitant to makeup and lashes but with the extra time Tiffany spent with them listening to their concerns and adjusting things to make sure they were happy and comfortable, they both looked like knockouts at my wedding and everyone couldn't stop talking about how good they looked. The best part is both of them couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they felt! Tiffany completed 6 bridesmaids, myself, and 2 mother's right on schedule, if not earlier, which we were all amazed by! Tiffany is so generous, flexible, and laid back that I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my time with, as the nervous bride I was, right before I walked down the aisle. My bridal party loved every minute they spent with Tiffany and truly enjoyed their conversations with her. Thank you again to Tiffany for making my special day so easy in so many ways. I am so grateful for my experience with her!