Flawless Finish Artistry

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Flawless Finish Artistry

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Flawless Finish Artistry LLC is a professional makeup and hair company serving weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey and Delaware. The salon has been part of the wedding industry since 2014, offering beautiful hair and makeup looks.

The licensed, trained team is reasonable in their prices and offers timeless, classic, and flawless looks, ensuring everyone feels their best for their special occasion. For beauty services, the salon provides consultations, hair, makeup, and skincare luxuries for brides and their wedding parties to take advantage of. For hair, Flawless Finish Artistry can do blowouts, hair extensions, updos, and styling. There are plenty of options for makeup looks. The professional artists offer contour, natural, and airbrush makeup, along with fake lashes and eye makeup. Flawless Finish Artistry can travel to the bridal parties on-site, or any clients are welcome to come to their beautiful studio in South Philadelphia. Other services provided include:

• Wedding Hair & Makeup

Abby
Featured
Abby Liu

Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome people and incredible artists!

Tiffany and Joy were awesome to work with! They made me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mil look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! I got nothing but compliments all day about my hair and makeup. They ... Read more came to us and in addition to being timely and professional, they were so fun and relaxed...perfect vibes for wedding morning! When I wanted to change my hairstyle a little bit during my trial, Joy was so kind and easy to work with, she was so genuine in wanting to make sure I was 100% happy with my hairstyle. I don’t usually wear makeup so I was nervous about looking gaudy or overdone, but Tiffany worked magic and made me look the perfect combo of glam and natural!! Such a good experience through and through with FFA! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their hair and or makeup done

K
Kali Santoro

Married on 06/21/2019

Did a wonderful job and very friendly

Beautiful place and did wonderful job with all the bridesmaids hair. Read more Beautiful place and did wonderful job with all the bridesmaids hair.

Monica
Monica

Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless!!

The ladies that did our hair (Nikki) and hair (RoseAnn) could not have been a better match. First of all, I didn't have a trial run before the big day, but they pulled it off! They were incredibly ... Read more sweet, flexible, talented, and very easy going. I don't think I will laugh as hard and look as beautiful at the same time as I did on my wedding day. Thank you thank you thank you Flawless Finish!