Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre

Taneytown, MD · View map · Visit website

About Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre

Flawless Finish Bridal Makeup is a professional makeup company located in Parkville, Maryland. This unique business is run by licensed makeup artist, Cassie McIntyre. Her goal is to make you look absolutely perfect on your special day. Flawless Finish Bridal Makeup will customize your look, to bring your unique vision to life.

Experience

Cassie McIntyre has been in the beauty industry for 11 years. She graduated from Von Lee International School of Aesthetics in 2008, and hasn't looked back. Cassie stays on top of the latest techniques and trends by continuing to go to various makeup classes and events. She’s also a licensed esthetician, so she’s skilled in addressing skin care needs, such as full body waxing and lash lifting.

This experienced makeup artist offers makeup trials, so you can test out your look before your big day. She’s willing to work with wedding parties of up to 12 people, ensuring your closest loved ones can get ready with you. Cassie will come to you the morning of your wedding, so you can relax before the festivities commence. Her services include:

• Brow and lash tinting

Featured
Rebecca

Married on 04/27/2019

Flawless Finish is an understatement

Trial was excellent. Great customer service. Update post wedding: This woman is an absolute warrior. There was a major detour on the way to my venue and she let me know well ahead of her arrival. She ... Read more arrival. She was still timely even with a major delay en route. Another obstacle was thrown at Cassie as she got a phone call and briefly excused herself. The rest of our make up was executed perfectly, professionally, staged for photos and all around perfect. Many of my bridesmaids simply got lashes because of how tastefully Cassie’s applies them. A perfect experience on a perfect day all executed by a woman who received a phone call their was a death in her family and rearranging her childcare. I hope she doesn’t mind I am oversharing but to any bride, knowing that the person you are trusting with your face cares more about your day being perfect than you do, means a lot. Thanks for helping me feel my best at my wedding day and the day after when I definitely looked better than I felt :-). Can’t wait to see the pictures.

Stephanie
Stephanie Price

Married on 06/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

As soon as my husband and I picked our date and booked our venue Cassie was the 1st person I texted to make sure she was available that day! I couldn’t have asked for a better artist/friend to not ... Read more only get to share an amazing day with us but also to be such a big part! I honestly never thought I could look or feel as amazing as Cassie made me! She’s incredible and truly talented! My 5 bridesmaids and MOB/ MOG all had their makeup done by Cassie as well and every single one of them looked stunning!!!!! Her prices are great and worth every penny and more! I couldn’t thank you enough Cassie! You’re the best .... we love you!!!!

A
Allison

Married on 06/08/2019

Felt like a Princess

Cassie made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Very friendly and fun to work with. I felt like a princess and the makeup lasted the entire day. Read more Cassie made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Very friendly and fun to work with. I felt like a princess and the makeup lasted the entire day.