Flawless Image Makeup

Marlboro, New York · View map · Visit website

About Flawless Image Makeup

Flawless Image Makeup by Marisa Verdi is a professional makeup company located in Marlboro, New York. Marisa is the owner of this business, and she specializes in on-location makeup services, ensuring your special day is relaxing and stress-free. She does flawless makeup application for brides, runway, events and print work, but especially loves working with brides. Flawless Image Makeup by Marisa Verdi looks forward to making you look and feel absolutely gorgeous for one of the most important days of your life.

Experience

Marisa Verdi has over 12 years of experience working in the cosmetic industry. For over seven years she worked for MAC Cosmetics as a Retail Manager & Makeup Artist where she gained invaluable knowledge and experience. She regularly attends workshops and seminars to hone techniques and learn about the latest trends. Marisa has her New York State Esthetician License, and currently works in skincare and cosmetics for the Hudson Valley's top Facial Plastic Surgeon.

This full-service, licensed makeup artist offers both consultations and makeup trials before your big day, to ensure your bridal look is everything you dreamed it to be. She’s happy to work with your entire wedding party, so everyone can get ready together. In addition to doing your makeup for your wedding, Marisa also specializes in hair removal services such as waxing, tweezing and laser. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup

J
Featured
Jordan

Married on 06/23/2018

One of my top priorities when booking vendors for my wedding was to make sure they were people I'd want to be around on the most important, memorable day of my life. Marisa and her team (Mary and Amy) ... Read more were beyond awesome and the best start to my day I could have ever asked for. I had 11 women getting their makeup done (including me) by Marisa and team and every single one of them ended up happy and looked stunning. It was truly amazing to watch how much time and attention to detail was put into all 11 of us. Marisa is fun, kind, passionate, patient, caring, genuine and so incredibly talented. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out. I had a trial with Marisa a year ago and she came in with notes from that day to make sure she captured exactly what we were happy with after the trial. And then, somehow she made it even better. I just really can't say enough good things and I will always, always recommend brides work with Marisa. I am very confident she's the best out there.

Madeline
Madeline

Married on 08/31/2019

The Best in the Business!

Marisa truly is a makeup guru or rather THE makeup guru. My makeup the day of my wedding was perfect. I had an outdoor vineyard wedding so I did not want to have too heavy of a makeup application and ... Read more Marisa got it right! My skin was seriously flawless and everything lasted. My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. If you are a bride looking for someone who listens to what you are looking for and exceeds your expectation, look no further. Marisa is not only the nicest person to work with but also a true artist. You can tell she really loves what she does, and to me that means everything.

taylor
taylor

Married on 06/01/2019

Talented Makeup Artist Who Brings Out Your Real Beauty

Marisa is extremely professional, experienced and simply a pleasure to work with. With help from her Assistant Amy, she transformed myself, 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother and my aunt into stunning ... Read more beauties. She was not only thorough, but she did exactly what each bridesmaid requested and made my entire wedding party look flawless. What I love about Marisa is that she is honest, a direct communicator, and most importantly, she really brings out your natural beauty! No one looked too overdone or pageant-y. She is also very skilled in working with many different skin types and mimicked my inspiration photo perfectly! Even after I completely changed what I wanted on the day of the wedding! She also works great with large wedding parties. She is a pro at remaining calm, polite and professional and all of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and chatting with her. Not to mention, her products are the highest quality, and she keeps all of them extremely organized. On the day of the wedding, she brought her own hand held mirrors and chairs! My entire experience from my initial trial/consultation to planning the day-of schedule and finally my wedding day was fantastic. I highly recommend Marisa to any bride!