Flawless Impressions LLC By Anise Sage Jasman-Sayers

Manchester, NH · View map

About Flawless Impressions LLC By Anise Sage Jasman-Sayers

I started working in the transportation industry over 13 years ago. Shortly after I began driving limousines I started doing weddings, I realized I did so much more than just drive. Most weddings have so much going on that if the bride, groom or even parents did all of the wedding planning they were still delegating on the day of. Being a natural helper, organizer and detailed orientated person I started helping where I could. I eventually wanted to be able to help beyond what most would expect so I took a course to learn ever possible aspect of a wedding I could. In the process I became a Certified Bridal Consultant. I eventually staring coordinating weddings for a local limousine company as a full time job for over 4 years. This gave me the opportunity to meet some of the best wedding professionals in the business. Three years ago I started promoting myself as a Wedding Day of Coordinator. This gave me the opportunity to learn. Having done all my coordinating during the 3 plus hours you have a limo for on your wedding day I was now able to help from beginning to end. Shortly after working on my own with coordinating I broke into the fashion industry working for a production company coordinating many fashions shows from beginning to end.

Which brings us to today, your big day is approaching, and after having dedicated so much time to the planning and perfecting of every aspect of your wedding (not to mention the money), do you dare leave the execution of these details to chance. You are the bride and groom and your wedding should be the happiest day of your life not the most stressful. You should be carrying your bouquet not a clipboard! Leave behind all your worries and trust that you can enjoy all of your hard work come to fruition. You will need someone that can be responsible for putting all of the elements and details in place on your wedding day.

7 Reviews for Flawless Impressions LLC By Anise Sage Jasman-Sayers

7 Flawless Impressions LLC By Anise Sage Jasman-Sayers Reviews

Laura
Laura

Married on 10/13/2018

A true gift to have on your wedding day!

Anise was beyond a life saver! Not only did she help me keep track in the final details of planning, but day of she was amazing! She made sure I was happy every minute, that everything was going the ... Read more way I wanted. She even went out and got me fashion tape from CVS, helped with my bridesmaid's hair when a stylist didn't show up, reminded me to breathe before sending me down the aisle. I could go on with all the things that Anise did day of and I'm sure she did things I didn't even know about. If you are questioning getting a coordinator do it and hire Anise!

B
Brittany

Married on 05/16/2015

Anise was our day-of wedding coordinator (as well as helping me with flowers and set-up details prior to the day). My planning was a bit different in that I was living on the west coast but my wedding ... Read more wedding was taking place on the east coast, so all of our communication leading up the wedding was via phone and email. From the first time we spoke, I could tell she absolutely loves what she does and was truly excited to help me with my planning! She enthusiastically assisted me in finding a florist that would fit my budget and desires. She was extremely responsive and communicative, sending decor ideas back and forth with me, feeding off my vision and helping to turn it into a reality. We met in person the day before the wedding to go over the plan for decor and the ceremony. She was happy to do anything/go anywhere to pick up any still-needed items. On wedding day, she picked up the flowers from the florist and brought them to my house where I was getting ready. This is one of my favorite and most appreciated parts of the day: It wasn't until later in the day that I was informed, but that morning she had picked up the bridal bouquet that the florist had put together for me and, upon seeing that it was not EXACTLY as I had envisioned, took it apart, rearranged the flowers into what she knew I wanted, and put it back together perfectly for me. Above and beyond. She directed the ceremony with precision, providing a big umbrella for my dad and I to stand behind before walking down the aisle at our outdoor ceremony (I hadn't even thought of this detail!). When we got to the reception, I saw that she and her assistant, who had gone over to the venue earlier in the day while I was getting ready to set everything up, had put everything together just as I had envisioned, working off just a list that I'd given them. Anise helped make our wedding day beautiful and flawless with her attentiveness and direction. She was a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much, Anise!

A
Andra

Married on 09/06/2014

What an incredible help for the day of the wedding service. Anise was so helpful to us bringing up ideas, concerns and things I hadn't even considered. She made the planning for the day easy and I was ... Read more was able to not concern myself with all the little details. The best part of the service was that I was totally free to enjoy the wedding and reception without worrying about what was needed or things that needed tweeking. I, the mother of the bride who planned every detail got to totally enjoy the event. Anise took care of things that arose as the day went on that I didn't even know about until after the wedding was over. That's perfect. From a last minute grooms pants being hemmed, a very last minute flower girls bouquet being made, we had a bubble gun planned but didn't work, to table cloths needing drying because of a quick storm that moved in while I was getting my hair done. All these last minute details were covered. There is no way I could have enjoyed the day with out Anise. This was a true gift to me. Worth every penny!