FLAWLESS, LLC

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About FLAWLESS, LLC

FLAWLESS, LLC is a team of beauty professionals licensed to provide hair and makeup services for special events. Servicing the Hampton Roads, VA and Philadelphia, PA area, our team travels to our clients' destinations. Stylists make every client look and feel fabulous, while continued education keeps our team up to date on the most popular beauty trends. Although the majority of our work is focused on wedding events, our stylists are sought after to work pageants, photo shoots, and personal events. Our amazing talent along with our positive upbeat attitude leaves clients looking and feeling flawless.

FLAWLESS, LLC offers group services. Its hair services include blowouts and updos. FLAWLESS, LLC also offers consultations prior to the event.

62 Reviews for FLAWLESS, LLC

62 FLAWLESS, LLC Reviews

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 06/15/2019

Simply amazing

All three of my bridesmaids and myself loved our hair! Danielle was amazing and made everyone look fabulous! She gave me the hair I dreamed about on my wedding day. Flawless is awesome! Read more All three of my bridesmaids and myself loved our hair! Danielle was amazing and made everyone look fabulous! She gave me the hair I dreamed about on my wedding day. Flawless is awesome!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/18/2019

Danielle was GREAT!!!

Danielle came to my venue to do my bridal hair, my 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. She did everyone’s hair in a timely manner with time before time to get dressed to touch anyone’s hairdo up. She does ... Read more amazing with a curling iron! She also paid attention to it was winding on my wedding day and with my ceremony being outside she added more bobby pins to make sure my up-do stayed in place which was great! I loved my hair and my girls raved about how great Danielle did with everyone and did what they wanted.

L
Lusy

Married on 09/22/2018

Lives up to the name!

The entire bridal party’s hair was in fact flawless. Danielle worked very quickly and skillfully. She helped everyone pick a style they loved, and our hair stayed looking great all throughout the ... Read more night. She was also fun to chat with as she worked with each of us. Highly recommend!