Flawless Occasions

Tampa, FL · View map

About Flawless Occasions

At Flawless Occasions, our planners are seasoned wedding experts who offer seamless event execution, attention to detail, eye for design & spectacular customer service. Wedding planning can be overwhelming - but we help take the stress away so you can have your dream wedding day! We offer everything from "virtual" and "Day of" Coordination packages to full service Wedding Planning. Contact us today for your free consultation!

Email: Beth@FlawlessOccasions.com

Phone: 813-935-4200

60 Reviews for Flawless Occasions

60 Flawless Occasions Reviews

E
Eva

Married on 06/11/2016

Beth and team were amazing! I only booked them for day of but took advantage of the unlimited emails :-) Beth was always so prompt in answering my questions and guiding me through the process of what ... Read more to do/not to do. She also a large stock of wedding items that she will let you borrow for free. This saved me on burlap runners, card holder, cake stand and knife set for the cake. I really don't think I could have done it with out her. She is an amazing person and coordinator who can make anyone feel at ease. I had no worries on my wedding day and everything I saw went off with out a hitch. The reception hall was decorated beautifully while simple. Beth was able to break down the area and start cleaning up towards the end of the night with out anyone noticing, myself included. She was slick :-) lol Beth thank you for everything and for making my day extra magical!!

Eleni
Eleni

Married on 04/12/2015

There aren't words in the WORLD to explain how grateful I am for Beth and her team from Flawless Occassions. I had a nightmare venue that cancelled on me 24 hours before my wedding. Beth came in to ... Read more the rescue. I only hired her for day of services but she went above and beyond. Immediately getting in touch with her contacts to get us a new venue! She even met with us on her day OFF, the night before my wedding at our new venue to review everything with us and the contract. We decided on the Westin Harbour Island(which is another 5 star review) with her help. Beth literally made our day absolutely flawless. If you think for one minute you can handle everything that will go wrong with the process of planning your wedding then think again. You NEED some one to help with everything and the team from Flawless Occassions is it. Don't look anywhere else. You've found your wedding planner!

J
Jodi

Married on 02/20/2015

Our wedding was February 20, 2015. I worked with Beth for close to a year and she was fantastic! We are from Omaha, NE and I depended greatly on Beth's advice for the vendors and locations. All of ... Read more of the vendors we had for our wedding were outstanding. Everything was above and beyond our expectations!!!! All of our family and friends were completely blown away with everything. Beth was wonderful to work with. She got back to me on everything and every little question I had very quickly. When there was a problem, she was right there to come up with a solution. I would highly recommend her!!! She's the best!!!!