Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands

St Thomas, VI · View map · Visit website

About Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands is a wedding planning business based in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, that also serves the St. John, Water Island and Natures Little Secret, and the British Virgin Islands. The team that makes up this full-service, family-owned company boasts many years of planning experience. During those years, they have assisted hundreds of couples both on the island and throughout the United States. The team works closely with each couple so that all their details are taken care of and they can experience their dream wedding in paradise.

There are various packages that you can choose from at Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands, most specific to the preferred site of your wedding. There are also cruise ship wedding packages as well as honeymoon packages. Couples are then able to add on their choice of à la carte services. Depending on how much planning assistance you need, there are several different customizable planning packages. There are also plenty of rental items to choose from, such as the following and more:

• Centerpieces

C
Featured
Cassandra

Married on 06/21/2017

The moment my husband and I decided to have a destination wedding, Amelisa was there to help. She guided us through the marriage license process and even took our application to the superior court for ... Read more us so it was ready when we arrived on the island. She recommended Magen's Bay Beach for our nuptials and the day could not have been more perfect. Everything from my bridal bouquet to the officiant performing our ceremony was amazing. The photographer captured every moment and took some wonderful photos of us and our families. If we could, we would relive the day over and over again. By far, the best day of our lives. Thank you to Amelisa and the rest of the staff with flawless weddings and events for making our day everything and more.

A
Ana Pasion

Married on 03/12/2019

My beach dream wedding

I had planned a destination wedding in St Thomas for 3/12/19. I didn’t know who to call or where to book until I stumbled upon Flawless Events online. I saw that they had some really good reviews and ... Read more was very affordable. I called and spoke with Amelisa over the phone and we immediately had a great conversation. I was very pleased on how well she was able to interpret my vision. The planning was very smooth and I was very pleased and happy with my wedding ceremony. She was also able to accommodate me and my family afterwards to have a beach day at beautiful Magens Bay. Her staff is so professional and her beautiful and lovely daughter was also the officiant. I loved working with this company and would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

E
E Potter

Married on 01/01/2019

Without their help our dream wedding may not have happened.

She took our dream wedding ideas and made it reality, she even thought of things we didn't. Amelisa is amazing and we would recommend her to anyone. Read more She took our dream wedding ideas and made it reality, she even thought of things we didn't. Amelisa is amazing and we would recommend her to anyone.