Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Plano, TX · View map

About Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is a restaurant wedding venue located in Plano, Texas. Offering a myriad of beautiful spaces, it is ideal for hosting ceremonies, receptions, and a variety of other wedding events. Founded in 1998, this venue has been offering a blend of relaxing surroundings and high-quality cuisine long enough to know what makes people happy.

Facilities and Capacity

With several amazing interior spaces, there is ample room for you and your guests to celebrate the big day at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. What’s more, the spaces are particularly elegant and easy to admire.

The Vintner’s Suite boasts a stylishly modern interior, complete with cream high-back chairs, round tables, and tasteful decor. These are all complemented by the dark wooden beams and vanilla-colored ceilings. A spacious room, as many as 120 people can be seated here with a great degree of comfort.

The Champagne Room accommodates some 86 seated guests to take part in your joyous celebration. Here, tables and chairs can be arranged, while event tables can also be laid out so that when the time arrives for some late-night beverages there is little need for any rearrangement. A drinks station can also be provided. Overhead, shaded lighting adds to the ambiance created by the natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows.

The Estate Room can seat 38 people, making it an ideal spot for a more intimate soiree. Here, long tables can be set up for everyone to join in on the unforgettable celebration.

Undoubtedly, this is a wonderful setting for all manner of weddings. The chic design and uncluttered layout make it ideal for both big and small occasions. Conveniently, an event planner can be made available to assist the happy couple with getting their venue prepared for the big day - a feature that should cut down on some of the stress involved in organizing a wedding. Event rentals are also available to rent out, while the addition of cleanup and setup certainly add to its overall appeal.

Cuisine

Offering a vibrant and charming setting, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar knows how to serve some fantastic dishes. Whether you and your guests decide to savor some prime steaks - cooked to your liking - or the surf and turf, satisfaction is sure to follow. Appreciated with a glass of one of their many fine wines in their pleasant dining rooms, there are few places as wonderful as this to enjoy your first meal as official newlyweds.

1 Reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

1 Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar Reviews

Bianca
Bianca Anderson

Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent space for a small, intimate wedding reception or celebration!

We were in need of a small room to fit our 12 wedding guests for dinner after our wedding ceremony. They have three rooms of similar size that will comfortably fit that many, plus the option of ... Read more merging all of them together for a bigger party, say of 50 or 60. We loved the location, the room itself was beautifully decorated and the staff exceptional. I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie on coordination before the event and Jake on the night of. Both had great attention to detail and ensured that our big evening turned out perfectly. We were in great luck and were able to set up our room the day before, since it was not booked. The venue was extremely accommodating of me bringing in my own linens, china and table decorations, because I had my own vision of how I wanted our room to look. They let us bring in our own tiny cake and even cut it and served it for us. Inside the room, you can have your own music, control the lighting, basically everything is customized to your tastes. Last, but definitely not least, I have to mention their excellent menu. While on the higher end of the price range, it was the definite factor that made us choose Fleming's. My fiance and I went in just to try some food for dinner and we were sold on how delicious everything was, from our appetizers to our stakes and desserts. I would wholeheartedly recommend Fleming's private dining rooms for anyone looking for an intimate and elegant location for their celebration!

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar FAQ