Fleur and Stems

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Fleur and Stems

Fleur and Stems is a Utah-based company specializing in stunning floral design for weddings and events. Since 2016, this experienced team, comprised of creative and talented women, has committed to creating unique arrangements for brides and their bridal parties. The florists design your arrangements using a variety of styles, including romantic, country or vintage. They believe that every wedding is unique and the arrangements that accent it should be too.

Fleur and Stems offers many floral arrangement options and services for their wedding clients. The team of florists offer the following services and products:

• Consultations

A
    Featured
    Alison

Married on 02/03/2018

After much consideration, we hired Fleur and Stems to create the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding. We don't know a lot about flowers, so they gathered ... Read more ideas and preferences from my daughter, took her colors (jewel tones), and were given a lot of room to use their creativity. We were thrilled with the beautiful flowers they provided! I don't have any of the formal photos back, but here is a snapshot from a guest showing the bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere. My daughter LOVED it and got a tone of compliments about the flowers!

K
    Kassi

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Lovely

All of the bouquets were absolutely beautiful! Could not have asked for anything more beautiful Read more All of the bouquets were absolutely beautiful!!! Could not have asked for anything more beautiful

Paige
    Paige

Married on 09/07/2018

Dream vendor!

Caroline was BRILLIANT with our floral! I took her some paint chips from Home Depot and a reference photo for our first meeting and she made my dreams come true! She was so great listening to me and ... Read more my wants as well as giving me options and talking about seasonality and the best options for our price range. She delivered, above and beyond, on my big day! Truly gorgeous!!