Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design

Chelan, WA · View map

About Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design

Our passion is to provide clients with innovative floral designs using fresh, local, seasonal and imported flowers from around the world.

As the owner and floral designer, Lynn Tuttle has had the pleasure of traveling and being inspired in workshops and wedding shows by wedding designers such as world-renowned celebrity event designer Preston Bailey and celebrity wedding planner and fashion designer David Tutera.

We have been featured in regional wedding magazines and national blogs. Our design team looks forward to working with you!

15 Reviews for Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design

15 Fleur de lis Floral & Event Design Reviews

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 01/06/2019

Flowers/ Design were heavenly.

Lynn Tuttle and her team were a dream to work with. My husband, Scott and I had an amazing time working with them. Our guests raved about the flowers the whole evening. Thank you again for your ... Read more professionalism and creative eye! :)

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/23/2017

Lynn was amazing! She had great attention to detail and helped make our big day so much less stressful. Anything I requested she handled, and exceeded our expectations. When I arrived at our wedding I ... Read more was in awe with the flowers and rental set up. Thank you Lynn and Fleur de lis for making our wedding that much more special!

S
Stacy

Married on 05/06/2017

Lynn did a great job working within our budget and creating centerpieces exactly the way we visioned it. My bouquet was amazing, I chose different color purple roses with bling embellishments in it. ... Read more My bridesmaids bouquets and the groom's boutonniere also turned out amazing. We were very pleased with the service provided.