Fleur de lis Florist

Skaneateles, New York · View map · Visit website

About Fleur de lis Florist

Fleur de lis Florist is an exquisite floral and event design company that is based out of Skaneateles, New York. Their attentive staff will go out of their way to ensure your event designs are perfect with their keen attention to detail. With unparalleled beauty built into their design, it is evident they go out of their way to meet each customers wants and needs.

Services offered

Fleur de lis Florist is a unmatched wedding florist. The head designer has a background in the Fine Arts we are extremely passionate about all things floral and design. They have a breathtaking selection of interior design accessories that are accompanied by a signature luxe, lavish style that is sure to impress. After an initial consultation they will work with you to create samples of your arrangements and event designs for a venue visit before the big day. All packages come with delivery, setup, and cleanup so you can sit back and enjoy the moment knowing everything will be setup to your standards. For the couple looking for DIY floral arrangements, they will work with you to get a wholesale order placed. Their popular floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

K
Featured
Karalee

Married on 09/01/2018

Sandra and her team at Fleur de lis Florist brought our dream wedding to life with their vision, wisdom and expertise. Sandra is not only professional, but she is personal. She guides you through each ... Read more step of the process with such comfort. Our wedding was anything but traditional, and Sandra helped capture our vision of simplicity and elegance. Like most brides, I was not familiar with color schemes and flower selections. Sandra was wonderful making suggestions and introducing me to new flowers including the quicksand rose. I fell in love with her selection and requested to change my first choices. Sandra was so gracious and revised my entire contract to reflect the new look. On our wedding day, Sandra hand delivered our flowers and decorated the boat! She truly demonstrates first-class service. I cannot thank her and her team enough for making our wedding day so special.

S
Stacie

Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Wonderful Service

I worked with this florist on a very small wedding, and Sandra was able to deliver beautiful bouquets and arrangements that exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend working with this florist ... Read more florist as you will not be disappointed in the care they put into making the flowers beautiful and offered great advice on colors and flower types along the way.

E
Erica

Married on 10/07/2018

Impeccable florals for our big day!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sandra and her crew! They were indispensable in making our wedding day perfect. They worked with me to create a magical day with gorgeous, fresh flowers! I’m ... Read more still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. Sandra and her team were warm and welcoming during our consultation. She paid attention to every detail from votives to a gorgeous beaded curtain. Her expertise was obvious each time we discussed the event. Their precision and professionalism on our wedding day was so appreciated. We couldn’t have had such an amazing wedding without them!