Fleur Photography

Cranberry Twp, PA · View map

About Fleur Photography

Hi! I am Maggie Davenport, of Fleur Photography, I am a wedding photographer serving Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.

As the creator of Fleur Photography, I wish to capture that enthralling moment between couples when they pledge their love to each other, sealing them as one for the rest of their lives. Weddings go by in such a flurry of emotion, that often all you have to remember of it is photographs. I love to capture not only the love between each couple, but all of the details as well.

I have a passion for photography, and have been in business for five years. I use all professional grade Canon equipment and I also bring studio lighting with me to weddings as well. Proofs are usually received within two to four weeks after the wedding and albums are ready within three weeks of images being picked out by the bride. All flush mount albums are able to be previewed and approved of online before being printed.

1 Reviews for Fleur Photography

1 Fleur Photography Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 05/14/2011

Maggie from Fleur Photography is wonderful! She will truly capture every moment for you... From poses to candids! Her editing and coloring is unique and really showcases the beauty of her subjects! Read more Maggie from Fleur Photography is wonderful! She will truly capture every moment for you...from poses to candids! Her editing and coloring is unique and really showcases the beauty of her subjects!

Fleur Photography FAQ