Fleurish

Greenwich, CT · View map · Visit website

About Fleurish

Fleurish is a team of experienced wedding florists in Greenwich, Connecticut, that believes your wedding flowers should be designed with your distinct vision and personalities in mind. They specialize in gorgeous custom designed floral arrangements for a wide range of wedding types, from the very elaborate to the quaint and charming. Fleurish has been creating floral arrangements for couples in and around Fairfield County and Westchester County since 2007.

Whether your style is romantic, glamorous, rustic, modern, or something entirely unique to you and your partner, Fleurish has the dedication to deliver the floral design you imagine. As part of their personalized and thorough consultations, they will visit the venue and provide floral samples, so they can create an event design that fits your needs and desires. On the day of your wedding, Fleurish will deliver, set up, and clean up the floral arrangement they provide, which include:

• Aisle decor

6 Fleurish Reviews

V
Valerie

Married on 09/23/2017

I am so fortunate that Fleurish was one of the most wonderful parts of Wedding Day. From the moment I met Tori, Alex and Liv I knew immediately that was in the right place. Tori was so amazing with ... Read more her incredible eye for detail and the whole vision for one of the most important days of my life. Tori has such a great eye and with ease she helped guide me through what I envisioned to reality. Alex's helpful suggestions were wonderful and I was thrilled to have such a great personal team all working together with me to help me out along the way. Liv's eye and ideas were amazing-Liv made the most beautiful floral collars for my doggies for our reception. It was a pleasure working with Fleurish. Fleurish made magic with the flowers that day-i was thrilled with the bouquets and the room for our reception flowed so well with the flowers and votive lightening. Fleurish made my Wedding Day even more beautiful and the whole team is such a pleasure.

T
Tess

Married on 07/08/2017

Tori and her team were absolutely amazing. They worked closely with us to help solidify our vision and bring it all to life with all of the personalized touches of a small business and the perfect ... Read more execution of a much larger operation. Tori and team are thoughtful, dedicated and creative and our day wouldn't have been the same without them!

A
Amy

Married on 06/17/2017

Tori Santos and her staff listened to our vision for our wedding and ensured that every detail was tended to with care. The arrangements were exactly as promised and personal touches as she spent time ... Read more with us as clients were woven into each arrangement. Tori and her staff demonstrated their true passion for their craft.