Fleurtations Floral

Coeur D Alene, ID · View map

About Fleurtations Floral

Jenna Sandin, owner and designer, is a floral artist whose show-stopping designs, and distinctive style have given her recognition locally as well as on many national wedding blogs. A background in fine art and interior design as well as advanced certification from the Floral Design Institute of Seattle are combined with natural talent and passion for her art form.

With over 13 years experience, Jenna has designed weddings and events of all sizes and budgets. Clients consistently laud Jenna's professionalism, creativity and ability to turn their vision into fresh, trend-setting floral artistry. Her desire to provide a personal, meaningful experience for her clientele is reflected in her attention to small details as well as the event as a whole.

22 Reviews for Fleurtations Floral

22 Fleurtations Floral Reviews

C
C.g.

Married on 08/18/2018

Fleurtations Floral is an experience that won't disappoint

Fleurtations Floral is exceptional and exceeded our expectations! Jenna was able to design, create, and produce beautiful arrangements that completed our wedding vision. The service that Fleurtations ... Read more Floral provides truly is a great experience. Would highly recommend using their service for your next event!

J
Jaimie

Married on 08/12/2017

Jenna is an absolute dream! I came to her with floral inspiration for our modern/minimalist wedding at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, and she not only brought our vision to life, she surpassed it! She is ... Read more such an expert and so easy to lean on for recommendations if you are on a budget and need help prioritizing types of flowers as well as maximizing the effect of reception/ceremony arrangements - something I was so grateful for. In all, Jenna created 9 bridesmaid bouquets, my bridal bouquet, the gentleman’s boutonnieres, lined our aisle with flower petals, and did the floral center pieces for 30 dinner tables and several cocktail hour + entryway tables all for a reasonable price. I can’t say enough good things about Jenna at Fleurtations Floral. She’s a true talent and offers impeccable service.

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/15/2016

Exactly what I wanted. I feel like Jenna saw the vision I had and just pulled it out of my head. My bouquet was seriously one of my favorite parts of my whole wedding. Read more Exactly what I wanted. I feel like Jenna saw the vision I had and just pulled it out of my head. My bouquet was seriously one of my favorite parts of my whole wedding.