Flightless Bird Photography

Blowing Rock, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Flightless Bird Photography

We are a husband/wife team of wedding and elopement photographers with over 6 years of experience. We believe in ditching the cookie cutter to make way for a more genuine, artistic, love story-inspired wedding photography experience. Our team offers both photography and films and are excited to share more about why we might be a good fit!

We believe your photos and wedding film shouldn't be an afterthought or a repeat of what we've offered our previous clients. They should reflect your unique love story with quality that will outlast your lifetime.

Flightless Bird Photography offers options for nearly every budget and level of coverage. Each option includes, but is not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images and print release
  • Photo editing

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Flightless Bird Photography also offers several wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Save the Date Films
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
Flightless Bird Photography proudly serves engaged couples near Asheville, Boone, and anywhere beyond. We love to travel!

34 Reviews for Flightless Bird Photography

34 Flightless Bird Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sabrina

Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing crew!

Chelsea and Steven were such a pleasure to work with! They are extremely flexible, organized, fun, and talented! We loved having them at our wedding and celebrating with us and feel as though we are ... Read more reliving each part of our special day whenever we scroll through our photos. The prices are fair for what you receive and you will have all of your friends wanting to work with her when the big day is over! I highly recommend Flightless Bird Photography!

C
Catherine

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Truly Amazing

Picking Chelsey to be my Photographer for our wedding was the best choice I’ve made! She was super helpful in planning the flow of the evening and walking me through what to expect and when. She ... Read more helped me decide how many hours I’d need and what shots would be perfect for my taste. Her editing style has so much mood and emotion to it, you can feel the love and time she spent truly capturing your day. My husband at the time didn’t understand the importantce of a great photographer until she arrived. Afterwards he stated “she was always around capturing the moments I’d find myself thinking if only I had a camera!” My album definitely did not disappoint! Her price range are perfect and she truly has a package for everyone! You will not be disappointed if you choose flightless bird photography!

A
Allie

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Amazing photograph duo!

Chelsea and Steven went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day.. From making us feel completely comfortable like friends instead of it being like a job for them, to helping us get things ... Read more things set up perfectly, and working around our wild kiddos.. our day wouldn’t have been the same without their awesome skills! 10/10 recommend