Flikk Thornton Photography

Chicago, IL · View map

About Flikk Thornton Photography

Let's get around the cliche "About Us" section and make this simple. I love photography, and I have since I was a kid shooting with my disposable Kodak cameras. To tell you a tad bit about my style, I love capturing the raw emotion and joy in a wedding day, and my portfolio will consist of those types of images. There are some of us who create beautiful, artsy, photoshoped images, and then some of us just want to tell your story. Me, I just want to tell your story on your wedding day. I'm an artist who has built a business through my passion and creative talent in photography, vs a guy who diecided I wanted to launch a photography business because it's a lucrative industry to be in. My goal is catching all the laughter and tears, the oohs and the awww's, the things that evoke emotion and take you back to a certain feeling or emotion on your big day. Also, to be quite frank with you, there are hundreds of photographers out here, and outside of our portfolios, at the end of the day it's our personality that sets us apart, right? One of the most important aspects about your photographer is their personality, remember you're talking about a full day of working with this individual on one of the most blissful days of your life. Having a photographer with a stale attitude, no spunk, or with simply bad energy can really impact your day. So take a look, and if you like what you see, let's talk.

15 Reviews for Flikk Thornton Photography

15 Flikk Thornton Photography Reviews

W
William

Married on 09/29/2018

Flikk did a fantastic job with my engagement photos. I called him last minute to surprise my fiance and he was great about getting everything set up. He got some fantastic pictures of us along with an ... Read more absolutely perfect candid photo of my fiance seeing the ring for the first time. Highly endorsed.

N
Nakia Callaway

Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing photographer

I am blown away by my wedding pictures; I can’t stop looking at them! Not only is Flikk a great photographer, his client service skills are amazing. He made sure that he executed what we envisioned ... Read more for our wedding and engagement pictures.

Terrence
Terrence Thrower

Married on 09/22/2018

#thepartythrowers

In planning our wedding my wife pretty much did everything. But I wanted to choose the photographer. I myself shoot so I was very particular on what and who I wanted. I wanted someone that was an ... Read more artist in shooting. Anyone can point and shoot. And I found that with Flikk Thornton. I was so impressed with his work I knew I wanted him to be our photographer and wouldn’t settle for anyone else. We flew him to Nola for the wedding and he capture everything exactly the way discussed. From A to Z he was great. 100% percent satisfied! We highly recommend rendering him for his services, you will be beyond happy. Thanks Flikk Photography