Flint Hill

Norcross, GA · View map · Visit website

About Flint Hill

Flint Hill is a classic wedding venue located in Norcross, Georgia. This site is an antebellum mansion beaming with Southern charm and history. Flint Hill promises a romantic ambiance along with a professional staff, preferred vendors and an experience you will not forget.

Facilities and Capacity
Flint Hill can accommodate up to 300 guests in its historic mansion. The romantic location is over 180 years old, boasting refined architecture with a hint of modernism. Enjoy an outdoor ceremony on the green lawn with string lights, and then venture inside to hold your reception. A bridal suite is available.

This venue offers the following services:

• Cake
  • Event planning
  • In-house catering

Cuisine
Flint Hill offers catering from A Divine Event Catering. This team of experienced chefs and caterers rely on fresh and seasonal food, making the food for your reception delicious and memorable.

Location
Flint Hill is located in Norcross, Georgia, and serves the Atlanta metropolitan area.

164 Reviews for Flint Hill

164 Flint Hill Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 08/26/2017

We love Flint Hill! As an out of state bride, we were looking for a venue that provided a lot of services in house. Flint Hill had EVERYTHING in house. We hired a photographer, videographer, and dj, ... Read more but everything from catering, to flowers, to the cake, to decor and planning all came from within the well oiled Flint Hill machine. I was worried that because they host so many weddings (and surely have it down to a science) that my wedding might end up being cookie cutter. This could not be father from what we experienced! They took every detail, wish, and whim into consideration, and made all of our wedding dreams come true. They accommodated my travel situation by allowing us to have our design meetings all in one weekend. They kept in contact via phone and email, and I never felt out of the loop in NYC. Katherine was our day of coordinator, and I could not have hoped for someone more qualified and caring to run our wedding day. She paid attention to the entire wedding party's needs, put out any fires before they started, and really did all she could to make our day special! The flowers and decor were stunning, and our cake turned out better than I had pictured! Absolutely dreamy. They are currently renovating the inside of the house, and were almost done by my wedding. There was no sign of construction, or any sort of thing out of place. I love the new layout, and the aesthetic of the house. I really have no complaints, and would highly recommend this venue and their design services to anyone getting married in the Atlanta area! Incredible team, and wonderful experience!

S
Stephanie Parks-Murphy

Getting married on 08/16/2020

Beautiful,beautiful and beautiful

It is beautiful, and the best staff, l like it because they make you feel special. Read more It is beautiful, and the best staff, l like it because they make you feel special.

Erica
Erica

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Fast response and reasonable price WITH parking!!

I can not say enough about Allison and how she saved the day! My first venue, a midtown restaurant, decided they couldn't do my event after all. Allison stepped in and quickly checked available dates ... Read more and quoted me the info I needed. This, on top of ample FREE parking made it all the better. If you're looking for a true southern wedding then I would look no farther and contact Allison VanKirk or any of the team. I have no doubt they will ease your stress!