Flip Flop Fairytale Weddings & Events

Ellettsville, IN · View map

About Flip Flop Fairytale Weddings & Events

Experience and Creativity.
With a Master’s Degree in Arts Administration and 20 years’ professional experience, I’ve worked on almost any kind of event you can imagine – from mainstage theatre productions, Broadway tours, professional children’s theatre, and dinner theatre; to managing local events for national charities and coordinating community fundraisers; to hosting Oscar parties and decorating a mean post-prom soiree.

Successful planning is a finely-tuned skill that can be applied to all kinds of situations, but you do your best work when you do what you love – and what I love is making life’s celebrations memorable, meaningful, and above all, a magnificently good time.

That’s why I started Flip Flop Fairytale: Whatever your event, whatever your budget, I’m here to minimize the worry and maximize the fun.

Let your imagination soar, not your budget.
Your fairytale is very important to me, but so is your happily ever after. I believe the most important role of a wedding planner is to keep couples on budget and make sure they don’t have piles of debt as they start married life. I’ll help you think through the possibilities and offer creative options for your wedding day wishes so you’ll have everything you want for your grand celebration, at a price that you can manage.

THE NAME

Let’s start with the fairytale. It’s simple:
I want my couples to have the wedding of their dreams, whether it’s an intimate affair or the big Cinderella ball.

And the flip flop? I’d seen a lot of weddings before starting Flip Flop Fairytale. And I came to realize that there is a point in every wedding when the bride truly relaxes, even if she has been relatively stress-free through the planning process. She no longer worries about sticking to the schedule, the perfect hair and makeup, or if her dress is dragging the ground. In most of the weddings I’d seen, it seemed this usually happens during the reception, when the party really gets started. I guarantee that nine times out of ten, when this moment hits, the bride is either barefoot or in flip flops.

At Flip Flop Fairytale, I want my couples to feel this comfortable and relaxed during the entire planning process. It’s my job to control all of the chaos. I won’t promise it will be completely stress-free, but it’s okay I know a great flip flop repair shop!

So there you have it. A fairytale wedding with a flip flop attitude!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Flip Flop Fairytale Weddings & Events FAQ